Battlestar Galactica Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica Ratings

If the BSG Season 3 gets low rating Will it prove That scifi should of kept the three shows together SG-1 SGA and BSG ????
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 24 October 2006, 08:48 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

It could, i mean if the majority of fans liked to watch all series in a row every friday and now they've realised that their usual timetable of entertainment that night has been changed - they might just give up altogether.

But I doubt it.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Personally, I absolutely LOVED the 3 hour power hour that was SG-1, Atlantis, and Galactica.

Comment

I can't believe SCIFI is cancelling SG-1 and putting resources back into this crap!! This damn soap opera in space!!!

Comment

hey BSG rules
          Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 05 May 2008, 08:00 PM.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

BSG does rule but i think spliting them up was the most stupid thing ever if they were gonna stgill go ahead and cancel SG-1 at least keep SGA and BSG together instead of putting SGA by itself and BSG with Doctor Who or put all 3together

Putting Doctor Who with BSG i think is a stupid move Doctor Who and BSG are two totally different shows...

Comment

Tonight was the premier of BSG, I had it on, but I didn't watch it, I have no idea what happened. If they're not actually in the middle of a space battle that show is so boring, and nigh unwatchable for me.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

It would most definitely prove it. Why? Because they have advertised the crap out of that thing. I couldn't turn around without seeing a commercial on TV, or an ad in a magazine (whole page one's mind you!). So if the ratings are not superb then it means something is off, and the most likely candidate is teh scheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond
                  Personally, I absolutely LOVED the 3 hour power hour that was SG-1, Atlantis, and Galactica.
                  I looked forward to Friday nights as well, three great shows all in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell
                    This damn soap opera in space!!!
                    explains why i like this show so much

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                      That scifi should of kept the three shows together SG-1 SGA and BSG ????
                      No. No way of telling if a ratings change is attributable to the removal of the SGs, or to the three year (?) timeshift and the change from a spaceship show to a planet show.

Madeleine

Comment

I really liked the 3 hour combo too.

I like BSG a lot though, but its definately a different type of show then Stargate, with slightly different audiences (although with a lot of overlap)

Comment

It's on tommorrow here, on Space, and they are sure advertising it. Every commercial break during prime time on Network tv, must have cost them a pretty penny.

Comment

I doubt the BSG ratings will suffer because, unlike SG-1, its been VERY well advertised. I've seen the SCI-FI adverts on quite a few sites I've been too. Big sci-fi and TV magazines have had the show on their front covers, done features and interviews for its return etc. etc.

Its THAT which season 10 of SG-1 was lacking and why it suffered at its premiere.
                            //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                            Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                              That scifi should of kept the three shows together SG-1 SGA and BSG ????
                              Perhaps some may argue that, but it will not prove anything as it is not the only change.

I'd wait to see what the ratings are like first - if they are about the same or better, it could be seen as evidence that the Stargates owed their ratings last year to BSG.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                              X