X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children of the Hive - fanfic idea

Hi all, I was experimenting with some Adobe Technology when I made this;

Basically I've got an idea for a fanfic but it might be silly in everyone else's mind so I thought I'd tell you my idea first before getting to writing it. I haven't thought everything through yet so it might sound a bit dodgy.

Basically the SGA team come across a barren waste planet with a huge abandoned alien base complex on it. As the team explore more and more of the base, they discover what appears to be a stasis pod with a young man trapped iinside - thinking that the man might be an ancient, the team open it and wake him.
    This, of course, turns out to be a grave mistake and they discover that the man is actually a hybrid of Human and Wraith DNA (basically he has the power of superFord from season 2 but has to suck on people's life force to survive).

As it eventually turns out, the base belonged to Ancients who abandoned the planet long ago after sealing their 'failed' experiment inside the pod. The wraith-man intends to escape from this barren world and create his own race, one to challenge human, Wraith, Asuran and Ancient for domination of the galaxy.

..........Children of the Hive???? Yeh I know but I wasn't thinking straight when I made the pic...I was gonna do it so that the Wraith were experimenting with DNA and created a whole bunch of hybrids to help them dominate the galaxy....

Thoughts?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

So, Stargate Nemesis, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      lol, Shepherd gets cloned? nah. Hey, he looks like some kind of Wraithy-Humany-thingy anyways....
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Thought the same thing.

It's an interesting idea, run with it. Maybe change the name, something like "superguy from the stasis pod", well maybe not that.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
        X