This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Lee that fat?

I think you have noticed it: Lee has gone from nice shape to fracking fat! What happened? It is mariage that turned him like that?
    How could he have gained that much weight in a few months? And how did Jamie gat that much weight? Is it fake, like a costume like Big Mama movie? Anyway, it’s ugly; I hope I’ll loose it!
    All good things must come to an end...
    Canada Rule!!!

Originally posted by acce View Post
    I think you have noticed it: Lee has gone from nice shape to fracking fat! What happened? It is mariage that turned him like that?
    How could he have gained that much weight in a few months? And how did Jamie gat that much weight? Is it fake, like a costume like Big Mama movie? Anyway, it’s ugly; I hope I’ll loose it!
    Er... he missed his Jenny Craig appointments...

Apparently it's entirely prosthetics... so take heart... it won't be forever.

And yes, I blame his marriage entirely...

I think the TPTB are trying to show that the settlers/refugees became complacent and let themselves go. It happened on every level not just to Lee, although he's was the obvious example.
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

He's had about a year and four months to sit around eating twinkies...

Comment

Yeah it's several hours of make up a day.

Moore, I think it was him, went "We needed a change for Lee over the year flash forward. We know all the women like how he looks so we made him fat". lol

Spoiler:
        What I understand is that it will be gone after the 4th or 5th episode.

Comment

lee got fat and happy with Dee. he's a warrior with no war to fight and nothing else to do
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            lee got fat and happy with Dee. he's a warrior with no war to fight and nothing else to do
            Lee got fat and UNhappy with dualla. He is a warrior with no Kara by his side, hence nothing to live for.

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna View Post
              Lee got fat and UNhappy with dualla. He is a warrior with no Kara by his side, hence nothing to live for.
              I think he needs to get over Kara if that's the case... She's pretty happy with Anders.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf9wHz3SeOg

An interesting watch... it shows Jamie Bamber's transformation from fabulous to flabulous. [insert groans here] Also, we get to here him speaking in his "real", unaccented voice. (Or at least, unaccented to him... accented to those of us who aren't British. )

I believe that his weight gain will be explained/discussed in the next couple of episodes. I also think that he'll be shedding the pounds soon. Finally, once the fat-suit is gone, let's start a petition for more towel scenes...
                sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
                  I believe that his weight gain will be explained/discussed in the next couple of episodes. I also think that he'll be shedding the pounds soon. Finally, once the fat-suit is gone, let's start a petition for more towel scenes...
                  What, the towel scenes in the season premier weren't enough?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter View Post
                    What, the towel scenes in the season premier weren't enough?
                    BWAAHAHAHA!! Oh man, yes, those towel scenes were quite enough, thank you! Bring on the buff Apollo, please.

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by acce View Post

From what I gather, Lee's supposed to be depressed. Some depressed people like to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                        Yeah it's several hours of make up a day.

Moore, I think it was him, went "We needed a change for Lee over the year flash forward. We know all the women like how he looks so we made him fat". lol

[spoiler]
                        What I understand is that it will be gone after the 4th or 5th episode.
                        That's not really a spoiler since he said that in the video blog he'd start ta loose it by the 5th episode.

Not sure if that means next week or two weeks from friday cause the premier was tecnically 2 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                          I think he needs to get over Kara if that's the case... She's pretty happy with Anders.

He needs to airlock dee.

Spoiler:
                          No matter how happy Kara is married to Anders, the actor was hired for only seven episodes in season 3. He looks good in a redshirt, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna View Post
                            He needs to airlock dee.

Spoiler:
                            No matter how happy Kara is married to Anders, the actor was hired for only seven episodes in season 3. He looks good in a redshirt, don't you think?
                            Spoiler:
                            Just cause he's only in 7 episodes doesn't mean Anders is gonna die. Though i geuss we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Because as his father so artfully pointed out...he's soft.

HoHo's man, it's all about the HoHo's right now for Lee.
                              Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X