Samuel Anders/Michael Trucco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samuel Anders/Michael Trucco

I couldn't find a thread on Sam Anders and with his role in the webisodes and more so in the first two episodes of season 3 I thought it appropriate to make a thread.

Do you see his character evolving into something more or do you think it's just a stint while the show is more civilian based on the planet? I like his character and hope they continue to develop it.
    My favs:

I hope he develops more as well, the Cylons have his wife so that should drive everything he does; If I were him I would try to take them down because of that.
    sigpic

Comment

I think Anders rules! I imagine he'll stay at least until the actor gets another gig. I'm pretty sure once they get back to the fleet he'll join the Marines on the ship, possibly in a command role. He's already led two rebellions against the Cylons and has killed more Cylons then probably the rest of the Marines in the fleet combined so it would make sence.

Anders rules!
      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

i think anders is alright, but i reckon he'll probably die in the next few episodes. which will be a shame really if he does!

Comment

Well I think his character very much depends on how Starbuck's will develop... will she still be in love with him or
          Spoiler:
          Will she go back into loving Lee...or even Leoben...cuz well he saw how she'll tell him that she loves her, so who knows. But I don't think they'll go into divorcing or something like that!

I very much hope he stays cuz he's a cool character...and from a girly point of view very good looking

And cuz we should have a picture:
          Spoiler:

I LOVE that tattoo on his arms!

Comment

Does anyone think Anders could be a Cylon?
            Why doesn't Starbuck know him?
            "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
            Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
            ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Originally posted by Dezdmona View Post
              Does anyone think Anders could be a Cylon?
              Why doesn't Starbuck know him?
              Well the possibility could be there... plus maybe there's one more reason why they didn't kill him on Caprica when Boomer, Six and D'anna were entrapped!

Comment

Michael's website is: http://www.michaeltrucco.com/

A few pics and stuff on there.
                My favs:

Comment

Anders has become one of my favorite charachters. He kills LOTS of Cylons, is married to Starbuck and kills lots of Cylons. What else does it take to be an awsome charachter.

Sam Anders...next leader of Galactica's Marine detachment!
                  Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewag View Post
                    Michael's website is: http://www.michaeltrucco.com/

A few pics and stuff on there.

I was under the impression that Michael Trucco was hired for seven episodes of season 3 - a similar arrangement to Lucy Lawless who previously announced that she will appear in 10 episodes of season 3.

Unless the producers extend their contracts...

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna View Post
                      I was under the impression that Michael Trucco was hired for seven episodes of season 3 - a similar arrangement to Lucy Lawless who previously announced that she will appear in 10 episodes of season 3.

Unless the producers extend their contracts...
                      As cool as the Anders character is, I always felt that he was a means to an end for the writing staff. Maybe that will change, but I always go the impression they would axe him as some point. Why can I see Anders finding where Starbuck is, and going in to get her and getting popped. Ofcourse, Starbuck would probably be freed, but hey RDM is all about characters paying the price. (Pure speculation here)

Although, if he stays, Titans is probably right. Marine Corp leader, but didn't they have a special crack squad that they called the Razors? Maybe that's the best home for him if they stays on .

Comment

thx for the link to his site....... was wondering when we'd get a thread up him
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol, I was watching One Tree Hill some time ago in the spring, I think, and to my surprise he was there! I shouted out, "Ah, dang, it's Anders!" There he's known as "Hot Uncle Cooper" however.

There's only us,
                          There's only this
                          Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                          No other road,
                          No other way
                          No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka View Post
                            Well the possibility could be there... plus maybe there's one more reason why they didn't kill him on Caprica when Boomer, Six and D'anna were entrapped!

well remember that boomer and six would be classified as good cylons and they are against killing anyone. so thats probably why. but i wonder why leo didnt kill anders off at the end of lay down ur burdens. i mean hehad to know they were married. maybe he didnt do it becuz if he did he knew kara would never fall in luv with him after that? i also wonder if leo got rid of anders pneumonia since leo needed meds so said the doc.

Comment

He survived today, so *phew*!
                              My favs:

Comment

Working...
                              X