This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will leave atlantis.... Possible major spoilers

Okay, so I was scanning the stargate vids and interviews on youtube and found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWonE...joe%20flanigan Draw your own conclusions. I know it says Paul plays a trick on Rachel, but there is some information in there about the episode the Ark and one characters demise.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

What? I don't think that means Teyla get's killed, just injured.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Perhaps the suprise this year will be that there is no killing off of a major character.

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm
        Perhaps the suprise this year will be that there is no killing off of a major character.
        I'd actually like that surprise.
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

So he survives until after The Ark then. Unless they are really shooting out of order, I do think these Carson dies rumours are just that rumour, plus Paul seems pretty happy *unless he wants to leave*

Interesting Telya is injured in The Ark. She and Ronon never seem to get hurt.

Comment

The SG1 spoilers Yahoo group had a bit about Jewel supposedly being offered the role of doctor on Atlantis. That would seem to lead further credence to the idea of Carson leaving Atlantis, either in a body-bag or otherwise leaving the expedition. Perhaps he gets called to task for his retrovirus experiments or something?

Comment

Maybe shes not coming in as a medical doctor but as a doctor whose an expert in nano tech?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                Interesting Telya is injured in The Ark. She and Ronon never seem to get hurt.
                Shrapnel to the leg in Sateda
                Had the crap kicked out of him in Sateda
                Bullet to the gut in The Long Goodbye
                Bullet to the arm in Phantoms

That's all i can think of but i haven't thought that hard.

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28 View Post
                  would seem to lead further credence to the idea of Carson leaving Atlantis, either in a body-bag or otherwise leaving the expedition. Perhaps he gets called to task for his retrovirus experiments or something?
                  Nah, he decides to devote all this energy into caring for his wee baby turtles because the little things are bloody hard work! I should know, I have one. They STINK, I mean they really, really STINK. Unlike fish where you need to clean the filter on a weekly basis, turts need to have theirs cleaned daily as they're dirty boyos. Messy eaters who poop in their water A LOT.
                  Carson would have his work cut out looking after them, he should have gotten a wee baby snake instead. They only poop about twice a week (about two days after you feed them), but this changes to once a week as adult snakes only need be fed once per week and the snakes themselves don't smell (their poop does though).

Maybe Jewel's character isn't replacing Carson, Rodney's such a hypochondriac that he's probably been assigned his own personal doctor to ease the burden on Carson!

Comment

Originally posted by Ailikor81 View Post
                    Maybe shes not coming in as a medical doctor but as a doctor whose an expert in nano tech?
                    Well it would be entertaining watching rodney get jelous over her

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

I put together a little poster vid for Atlantis
                      http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemID=47205
                      sigpic

Comment

please dont let neone leave. Thjey're fine as they are. Although Daniel would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                          Shrapnel to the leg in Sateda<snip>
                          We don't see them end up in the infirmary very often, even in Sateda he didn't make it to the infirmary on screen.... and the only people in TLG I remember being seen in the infirmary were Sheppard and Weir.... My point *dig* was more about the way the show will go out of it's way to put McKay in the infirmary for the slightest thing but not show the others, I know what they are doing and saying by this, but I am sick of it.

And no doubt *poor* little Teyla will just grin and bare it, whatever happens to her, even if it is unrealistic and should have killed her.

Comment

Hopefully they kill the hack Sheppard off and replace him with a real, competent military commander.

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post
                              Hopefully they kill the hack Sheppard off and replace him with a real, competent military commander.
                              You know, my friend, from your user name and mine as well, both you and I know just who would be the ideal man for the job...

Comment

Working...
                              X