This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who shot me?

In Lockdown(S8) when Daniel asks who shot him does Carter give Jack up? it looks like Amanda Tapping nods toward RDA?
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

he knew it was jack
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

As I recall, Daniel asks who shot him, and everybody's eyes just sort of drift towards Jack. Daniel asks again, suspecting that it was Jack (given that everyone is looking at Jack, and Jack himself is looking rather guilty), but Jack just says "Don't... change the subject."

Great moment, as I recall. No-one says who shot Daniel, but even without having seen the scene itself, you would know from the behaviour of the characters.
      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun
        As I recall, Daniel asks who shot him, and everybody's eyes just sort of drift towards Jack. Daniel asks again, suspecting that it was Jack (given that everyone is looking at Jack, and Jack himself is looking rather guilty), but Jack just says "Don't... change the subject."

Great moment, as I recall. No-one says who shot Daniel, but even without having seen the scene itself, you would know from the behaviour of the characters.
        I missed the beginning of the ep when I first saw it but I sort of understood right away when I saw that bit. It's actually funnier when you havn't seen Jack shoot him.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun

That was hilarious.

Comment

Yeah. They do a eally good job with this sort of thing.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
            X