Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things they should do in the future of Smallville to improve the show.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things they should do in the future of Smallville to improve the show.

I want to hear eveyones thoughts on what they should do to improve the show.

My ideas would be:

Lose Jimmy Olsen within 12 episodes.
    Write out Lana Lang, she has fulfilled her roll. Move her to Grandville so she can marry Pete Ross.
    Make Lex really Evil.
    Flight!!!
    Go on to season 7 and then make a mini series called metropolis where Clark finally becomes Superman.

Well that's my thoughts, anyone else?
    http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Originally posted by panzor
    I want to hear eveyones thoughts on what they should do to improve the show.

My ideas would be:

Lose Jimmy Olsen within 12 episodes.
    Write out Lana Lang, she has fulfilled her roll. Move her to Grandville so she can marry Pete Ross.
    Make Lex really Evil.
    Flight!!!
    Go on to season 7 and then make a mini series called metropolis where Clark finally becomes Superman.

Well that's my thoughts, anyone else?
    Those sound great, especially losing Olsen and getting rid of Lana. As much as I like the character Lionel should probably be killed off. No more guest heroes, and give more screen time to Allison Mack.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982
      As much as I like the character Lionel should probably be killed off
      True, but he will probably gets some heroic death near the end of this or the next season. Because if you look at it, the more evil Lex gets, the mood good Lionel gets.

Comment

More Lana...

I believe the last episode with Lana in a main storyline with Clark was

Reckoning...it got 6.3 million viewers.

The largest viewership in 3 years was Slumber which got almost 7 million viewers.
        (Which depected Clark's Fantasy with Lana.)

I would love to see more stories exploring Lana's family.....maybe Dean Cain (Lois and Clark's Superman.)can play her uncle...
        Last edited by dec55; 07 October 2006, 09:16 PM.
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
          More Lana...

I believe the last episode with Lana in a main storyline with Clark was

Reckoning...it got 6.3 million viewers.

The largest viewership in 3 years was Slumber which got almost 7 million viewers.
          (Which depected Clark's Fantasy with Lana.)

I would love to see more stories exploring Lana's family.....maybe Dean Cain (Lois and Clark's Superman.)can play her uncle...
          Oh God no, they need to get Lana the hell outta there, now more Chloe would be an improvement.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

Oh God no, they need to get Lana the hell outta there, now more Chloe would be an improvement.
            Lana has too much of a fanbase...aint gonna happen.....plus Lana was
            a big reason why the WB picked up the show even before the role
            of Superman was picked...check the season 1 DVD. ..comentaries...
            Lana is a big part of the show till the end....Thank Heaven.....
            Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Oh gosh i totally agree with that.
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Totally agree. Now that Clark seems to be moving on from Lana, her role is really bad all of a sudden. There seems to be no point. It also appears that they will be shipping Clark and Chloe/Lois sometime soon. Just a guess there from spoilers I read.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                  Totally agree. Now that Clark seems to be moving on from Lana, her role is really bad all of a sudden. There seems to be no point. It also appears that they will be shipping Clark and Chloe/Lois sometime soon. Just a guess there from spoilers I read.
                  Well....Lana still has a story...it may not involve romance with Clark but she
                  is still a big unknown in the Superman mythos to be explored.....Plus Kristin just signed for another year for at least now...
                  Last edited by dec55; 09 October 2006, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Depends if they go with the comics where she marries Pete Ross eventually or make their own path for Lana in Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by Neorapsta View Post
                      Depends if they go with the comics where she marries Pete Ross eventually or make their own path for Lana in Smallville.
                      I vote for Lana Lang leaving at the end of season 6. They need to either introduce Lori Lemaris, as a one episode character or introduce another male character to fill the role of Pete Ross, though I suppose Green Arrow can do that depending on how they develop his character.

Comment

Originally posted by panzor View Post
                        I vote for Lana Lang leaving at the end of season 6. They need to either introduce Lori Lemaris, as a one episode character or introduce another male character to fill the role of Pete Ross, though I suppose Green Arrow can do that depending on how they develop his character.
                        Who was Lori Lemaris? I really really hope they don't screw Green Arrow up!

Comment

Lori is a
                          Spoiler:
                          mermaid from Tritonis, a city in the undersea lost continent of Atlantis.
                          The story goes that "
                          Spoiler:
                          while attending Metropolis University, Clark met Lori, who was attending as a student and hiding her mermaid identity by posing as a wheelchair-bound student (with a blanket covering the lower half of her body). Clark and Lori soon fell in love with each other, but Clark started to wonder why Lori would repeatedly cut their dates short every night to return home at a preset time. Clark eventually decided to propose marriage to Lori, but Lori told Clark that she couldn't marry him, and that she also had to return to her native country. Heartbroken, and growing suspicious of why Lori had to return home every night at a preset time, Clark investigated, and discovered Lori's mermaid secret. Lori, in turn, revealed that thanks to her people's mental telepathic powers, she knew that he was really Superman all along, but promised to keep the knowledge of his identity a secret. Lori also stated that since the two came from such different worlds, they could never be wed. After a parting kiss underwater, the two bid farewell to each other."

Comment

Originally posted by Xornok View Post
                            Lori is a
                            Spoiler:
                            mermaid from Tritonis, a city in the undersea lost continent of Atlantis.
                            The story goes that "
                            Spoiler:
                            while attending Metropolis University, Clark met Lori, who was attending as a student and hiding her mermaid identity by posing as a wheelchair-bound student (with a blanket covering the lower half of her body). Clark and Lori soon fell in love with each other, but Clark started to wonder why Lori would repeatedly cut their dates short every night to return home at a preset time. Clark eventually decided to propose marriage to Lori, but Lori told Clark that she couldn't marry him, and that she also had to return to her native country. Heartbroken, and growing suspicious of why Lori had to return home every night at a preset time, Clark investigated, and discovered Lori's mermaid secret. Lori, in turn, revealed that thanks to her people's mental telepathic powers, she knew that he was really Superman all along, but promised to keep the knowledge of his identity a secret. Lori also stated that since the two came from such different worlds, they could never be wed. After a parting kiss underwater, the two bid farewell to each other."
                            Oh sorry I thought he said reintroduce. I was racking my brain trying to figure out who this Lori was, and why I didn't remember her from the show.

Comment

I've got an idea to improve the show. How about every threat is not related to Krypton, or LuthorCorp. That always bothered me, uh oh another meteor freak, or LuthorCorp experiment gone wrong. They really dropped the ball on this when they made Cyborg a LuthorCorp experiment. Oh and how about no more ripoffs off popular movies, SAW anyone? And no more ridiculous, completely stupid super powers, like the ability to manipulate glass. By the way, in that SAW ripoff episode, Lionel and Martha should have died. Clark catching the elevator what, 6 feet, before it hit the floor would have made no difference. It was still a long fall with a sudden stop, the only way it would have worked was if he gradually slowed them down.

Comment

Working...
                              X