Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chief Master Sergeant SGC General Griff's Avatar

Default Lost Actors in other shows

There is a thread similar to this in the Stargate section but there isn't for this section so I thought I would start it.

I just saw an old Star Trek TNG episode called Pegasus. Terry "Locke" O'Quinn was in it playing an Admiral

I also saw Dominic "Charlie" Monaghan in a British detective series called Hetty Wainthrop Investigates.

Default Re: Lost Actors in other shows

Matthew 'Jack' Fox is in Party of Five

And Dominic 'Charlie' Monaghan is in Lord of the Rings as the Hobbit, Merry BrandyBuck

That's all I know (with-out looking up previous Characters on the Net, & ruining the fun! )!

Ooh, Shipping & Other Show Threads, One Step Closer to VS Threads!

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje was in The Mummy Returns
    Harold Perrineau was in The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje was in The Bourne Identity. I knew I had seem him in something else before. I just couldn't picture where until I watched the Bourne Identity again.

Josh Holloway in Navy: NCIS. He played a police officer. He was only onscreen for a few minutes.

Terry O'Quinn is a very familiar face though. He's been in lots of genre TV shows and films.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Josh Holloway was also in the very begining of Angel's Pliot (City of as a vampire.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) was in a few ST Enterprise episodes as a M.A.C.O (Navy Marine)...
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6181/mbeddiene8.jpg[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

And he was in Angel for S3 and 4 as a lawyer for Wolfram and Hart

Daniel Dae Kim was in many Angel episode as the recurring character Gavin Park (one of the Lawyers at Wolfram and Hart).
    Jorge Garcia wasin an episode of Curb your Enthusiasm as a Drug Dealer
    The actor who plays Walt (cant remember his name) plays a kid in an episode of My Name is Earl who was scared by Earl (he was hiding under his bed) and because of that became afraid of the dark.
    Thats what I can remember off the top of my head aprt form Domonic Mohanagon being Merry the Hobbit in LOTR and Harold Prinneau as Link in The Matrix Reloaded and Reveloutions.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Harold Perrineau both starred in HBO's critically acclaimed series "OZ" both played convicted murderers inside a maximum security prison. A show not for the faint of heart I tell you.....

Quote Originally Posted by MB.Eddie
    Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) was in a few ST Enterprise episodes as a M.A.C.O (Navy Marine)...
    This may not be relevent but I thought I would post it. He also did a cameo role in Spiderman 2 when Doc Ock is first messing around with his reactor thingy.

Terry O' Quinn was in J.A.G for a good number of episodes.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Oh oh Kate's Mum was aunt Hilda in the Sabrina the Teenage Witch TV show !!!!!
    Oh and Ian Matholder (I think thats his name) the actor who played 'Ethan Rom' was also an infected person in the premier of the sci-fi series Threshold. Its a shame that show got cancelled
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Quote Originally Posted by Metarock Sam
    Oh oh Kate's Mum was aunt Hilda in the Sabrina the Teenage Witch TV show !!!!!
    Oh and Ian Matholder (I think thats his name) the actor who played 'Ethan Rom' was also an infected person in the premier of the sci-fi series Threshold. Its a shame that show got cancelled
    I think it's William Mapother (Lol, Mapother is an Other!), Who is the Cousin of Tom Cruise!

Yeah, it's a shame Threshold was Cancelled, it had an amazing variaty of cast, a good plot & awesome Action! They're trying to save the Human Race from being Converted into 4th Dimension-Effetced Aliens, BUT, the Conversion is the Only way to Save Humanity from being Wipe-Outed!

Right, Corny Summery there, but's it's full of Tention & Suspence! I can't believe they cancelled it when they Sent a Transmission for another 4-D Signal to appear right over Washington!

I began watching 24 this summer, and have recognized several faces. Daniel Dae Kim was a CTU SWAT team leader in seasons 2 and 3, and John Terry (Christian Sheppard) had a small but regular role in the second season. Henry Ian Cusick was a German intelligence operative in season 5 who tried to keep Jack Bauer from arresting a suspect in the terror plot.

Post Re: Lost Actors in other shows

Quote Originally Posted by SGC General Griff
    I just saw an old Star Trek TNG episode called Pegasus. Terry "Locke" O'Quinn was in it playing an Admiral
    Yep, and here he is:

He really looks different from back then to today.

Chief Master Sergeant SGC General Griff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
    Yep, and here he is:

He really looks different from back then to today.
    Yeah I recognised him as soon as he stepped of the transport pad but it took me a few moments to figure out who he was. When I did I suddenly shouted "Hey that's Locke"

TV Re: Lost Actors in other shows

I heard that Nathan Fillion (Cap'n Tightpants of the Serenity) is going to be in a few eps as a
    Spoiler:
    person from Kate's past
    Rag Doll

I swallowed a bug!

William Mapother (Ethan) was also in the movie The Grudge. a small role.

Daniel Dae Kim was also in an episode of Voyager, called Blink of an Eye.

Terry O'Quinn was in Space Camp the movie

Julie Bowen, who's Jack wife in the show, is in Boston Legal.

Emilie de Raven was in Roswell.

Malcolm David Kelley (Walt) is in an episode of SVU that's gonna be on soon (here in NZ).

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Terry Oquinn (Locke) was in a few episodes in The X-Files season 9 and was a regular character in the Millenium TV show. That's all I know him from, before Lost.

All of the other actors except for the hobbit are new to me. I dont watch much TV but I always seem to choose the best

Quote Originally Posted by russell View Post
    All of the other actors except for the hobbit are new to me. I dont watch much TV but I always seem to choose the best
    Well Evangeline Lilly never had a big gig before Lost, and Yoon-jin Kim was mostly a Korean actress

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast