This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessica Steen on tonight's CSI

Jessica Steen (the original Dr. Weir, SG1/SGA) is on the episode of CSI currently airing on CBS tonight. She plays a corpse who's not quite dead (you need to see it). It just began. CBS 9pm ET.

The episode is called "Toe Tags."

P.S. Mods - figured nobody would notice this in time on the generic 'appearances' thread but it can moved tomorrow just to clear clutter.

Ooh, that's exciting. I'm currently "obtaining" that episode as we speak.
    sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Yeah, I thought she looks familiar int the opening scenes, but I couldn't quite place her, she's brunette now, then I saw her name
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
        Yeah, I thought she looks familiar int the opening scenes, but I couldn't quite place her, she's brunette now, then I saw her name
        Actually, I remember her as brunette before the blonde 'frosted' stage. Hair color is never permanent. I mean, heck, even Grissom's hair has been different colors (I can see the execs screaming "Dye it! women will never accept gray!" snort. They d0n't know WP fans

Comment

Working...
        X