Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall check it out. Am determined to get to the bottom of the Wraith tattoo mystery

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Regarding Ronon's tattoo.. I always wondered if it was a Satedan thing or if the Wraith had given it him... marking him as a Runner? It looks vaguely Wraith-ish to me...

Can't recall if we ever see him with the tattoo in any of the flashbacks to his pre-Runner days...
      Hi, Grey Wolf here. Ronon's neck tattoo is his Satedan Military rank. Jason Momoa's arm tattoo is his family's totem (i think) of a mako shark, from what ive read elsewhere. He also has a BIG tattoo on one of his legs (or all legs) that is of his geneology and is done in the (painful) traditional method by someone in Hawaii by tapping the ink in (not sure of what its done with (similar to old-school chinese tattooing methods)) instead of the normal tattoo gun. Id love to see a pic of that/those tats on his leg(s)

Comment

that's true...Ronon din the arm tatoo when he went home in Hawaii without asking the producers....so they had to include this new tatoo in the movie...i don't know what episode but we see Ronon at bar and a man doing his arm tatoo.

Comment

Working...
        X