This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing jaffa ""spoiler the quest part 1""

i was watching the quest and baals jaffa went missing where did they go any one know?

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

McDonalds to get fat.

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo
      i was watching the quest and baals jaffa went missing where did they go any one know?
      its more open ended then anything

Back to the Gate and away from Baal
      Killed by Ori Soldiers since they were "around" so to speak
      Caught by a trap near by since the time field expands for a while, just because we didnt see them doesnt mean they arent stuck in time.
      Killed by Adria

Comment

Originally posted by tears of blood
        its more open ended then anything

Back to the Gate and away from Baal
        Killed by Ori Soldiers since they were "around" so to speak
        Caught by a trap near by since the time field expands for a while, just because we didnt see them doesnt mean they arent stuck in time.
        Killed by Adria
        The highlighted part is what I really agree with. I think they tried to abandon Ba'al, but got stuck in the time field trying to make their way back to the Stargate.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i think that they're lost in the woods...

Comment

Finding Baal by himself and completely unarmed seems a little to convenient. It's possible that it was all a set up a set up and they are lying in wait to assist Baal whenever he signals them. Baal could have been lying about the planet being unreachable by ship. Its possible that they are in a ship in orbit possibly cloaked Baal. Even if Adria knew it to be untrue she wouldn't have been unable to contradict him without showing her own hand. That would explain why none of Baal's Jaffa were trapped in the time dilation field. He could have had them beamed away. good Jaffa are so hard to find these days.
            Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Eaten by the dragon
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I think they just abandoned him.

I mean come on! Ba'al has been alone 3 days. What does that suggest?

or they could've been killed by Ori soldiers.
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
                  Finding Baal by himself and completely unarmed seems a little to convenient. It's possible that it was all a set up a set up and they are lying in wait to assist Baal whenever he signals them. Baal could have been lying about the planet being unreachable by ship. Its possible that they are in a ship in orbit possibly cloaked Baal. Even if Adria knew it to be untrue she wouldn't have been unable to contradict him without showing her own hand. That would explain why none of Baal's Jaffa were trapped in the time dilation field. He could have had them beamed away. good Jaffa are so hard to find these days.
                  I can almost bet that before they get out of the cave Ba'al will somehow secretly give out some sort of signal to the hidden Jaffa & when our guys come out of the cave guess whos waiting for them at the entrance. Or they can probably be able to get beamed down / teleported down to Ba'als location

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                    McDonalds to get fat.

them and 80% of the US lol

maybe they're trying tofind adria changing?
                    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
                      Not really. Baal was not expecting a fight as there was no need to expect anything from the vilager, and he had a squad of Jaffa with him so he had no need to carry a weapon except his dagger. He saw the shiny chest and went after it and got trapped and the Jaffa seeing that their "god" can't magically find a way out abandoned him.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i dont think the jaffa wouldve abandoned ba'al because his clones would teach those traitors a lesson

Comment

i dout that the planet is visable why else would the ori have not attacked the planet by ship and the jaffa couldnt be past the questions becuase they cant speak ancient

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                            McDonalds to get fat.
                            I don't know why but your post made me laugh out loud...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by o-0
                              i dont think the jaffa wouldve abandoned ba'al because his clones would teach those traitors a lesson
                              Mabey so but do they know that their one true god has coppies of himself?
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X