Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancient Warship VS Ori Warship! Who would win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Warship VS Ori Warship! Who would win?

Ancient ship with drones that can "phase" through shields
    VS
    Ori ship with powerful shields and a directed energy beam

What do you think?
    sigpic

I've never seen a Ancient warship that hasn't been damaged. So i'll say Ori Warship.

Comment

i say an ancient warship would kick butt

Comment

well im guessing that the anceints warship can only take a few shots from the fat ori ship but with some quick moves from the aruora and with drones it would put up a good fight

for me its the aruora then coming reli close is the ori ship
        sigpic

Comment

I guess the Ancient Warship won't be as advanced as an Ori Warship. An Ancient Warship will put up a good fight, but will eventually be destroyed by the Ori Warship.
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

I would put my money on the ancient ship personally. although the Ori ship is an increadably formidable vessel

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

I would say that one on one and if the commander of the ancient ship had quick reflexes it would win. More than one and the Ori would win.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

If drones can go through the Ori shields like they did with Anubis' mothership, then i'd say the Ancient warship would do a lot of damage but would still be destroyed before it did sufficient damage to the Ori warship.

If Ori shields do block drones, then in my opinion, the Ori warship would win even if it was outnumbered by ten Ancient warships...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                  If drones can go through the Ori shields like they did with Anubis' mothership, then i'd say the Ancient warship would do a lot of damage but would still be destroyed before it did sufficient damage to the Ori warship.

If Ori shields do block drones, then in my opinion, the Ori warship would win even if it was outnumbered by ten Ancient warships...
                  i disagree if drones go through ori shields then it'll take only a few dozen to destroy it, you saw what an ancient warship did to a hive ship and i'd bet the armored hull of a hive ship is going to be significantly harder than that of an ori ship seeing as hives rely on armor for protection...

if drones don't go through ori shield than a ori ship would win, but not against 10, it all depends on how many drones a warship carries...
                  Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
                    i disagree if drones go through ori shields then it'll take only a few dozen to destroy it, you saw what an ancient warship did to a hive ship and i'd bet the armored hull of a hive ship is going to be significantly harder than that of an ori ship seeing as hives rely on armor for protection...
                    But you have to take into account the number of drones that were required to destroy that Hive and the same goes with Anubis' mothership. The number of drones fired at Anubis' mothership was way more than the amount fired at the Hive. I doubt one Ancient Warship could fire as much drones as the Antarctic outpost did.

if drones don't go through ori shield than a ori ship would win, but not against 10, it all depends on how many drones a warship carries...
                    Actually, it would all depend on the Ori power source. If it IS an unlimited power source (similar in concept to Project Arcturus) and drones don't go through Ori shields, then it wouldn't matter how much drones are fired, because the shield strength is unlimited, thus does not weaken.
                    sigpic

Comment

I go with what we were fed for the first 8 seasons of the show, that Ancients would rock the Ori.
                      www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

I doubt drones will pass through the ori shields and even if they could if the ori ships are made out of the same material the supergate was made out of then they might not do a lot of damage.

Comment

I would go with both. They technically are made by the same race of people so that would mean they are both evenally matched and in match it could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
                            I go with what we were fed for the first 8 seasons of the show, that Ancients would rock the Ori.
                            We were never fed that.
                            Originally posted by nerus
                            I would go with both. They technically are made by the same race of people so that would mean they are both evenally matched and in match it could go either way.
                            We're comparing the pre-ascended Ancient technology, to technology built using ascended knowledge (the infinite knowledge of the universe). Therefore, Ori technology is in every way superior to pre-ascended Ancient technology.
                            sigpic

Comment

But the drones can even pass through the Atlantis shield (The Return part 1) and that its a VERY powerful shield most likely more powerful than the Ori shield so what it saying that the drones can't pass the Ori ships shields.

Comment

Working...
                              X