Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be cast for the part of Kerry Johnson in "Threads"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should be cast for the part of Kerry Johnson in "Threads"?

(SPOILERS in this thread for Season Eight's "Threads" ...)

Who should be cast in the part of Kerry Johnson, O'Neil's romantic counterpart in "Threads"? She needs to be something that Sam's not. She can't be the blonde girl and scientist next door. She needs to be more of a sexy, exotic type...a woman wise for her years but from wisdom gained
    through experiencing life and not living through a controlled group in a scientic research lab like Sam. (not that I think that's bad...Carter's the greatest, so don't get me wrong) That potential romance for O'Neil would be, in my mind, someone like Natascha McElhone from "Solaris"...or even Donna Murphy from "Spider-Man 2".

But really what I want to hear is who you think it should be cast in this part? What do you think this woman should be like? I'm just glad there's a chance for turn-about-is-fair-play. Why shouldn't Jack seem to "try" and move on just like Carter is presumably doing with Pete. Should mean for some good tension between the General and the Lt. Colonel...or even a polite cat fight between the gals. And, by all means, if you have spoiler information for this upcoming episode...please spoil and spill those beans.
    Last edited by Darren; 25 August 2004, 09:45 PM.

Suggestion: You may want to retitle your thread so it doesn't contain any spoilers and then add a spoiler warning in that same subject line to warn that you're about to hugely spoil Threads. It helps keep the forum friendly for those who don't like spoilers.

Me, I haven't bothered to think about casting yet...

Comment

If it wasn't 7am I would have made a roar about spoiler space

*roar*

Comment

Hilary Duff hands down

Comment

It's 4:30 here!
          *ROARS!*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Mith
            Hilary Duff hands down
            She doesn't fit the older/wiser aspect. Get smeone closer to his age who is hot.

My vote: Heather Locklear. See below.
            WTF!? Why do my attachments keep disappearing after a couple hours?
            Last edited by Ancient 1; 27 August 2004, 11:10 PM. Reason: attachments keep disappearing!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

My vote: Mary Steenburgen?
              Last edited by Niniel; 26 August 2004, 02:58 AM.

Comment

What about that one actress who played that one girl in that one show?

Comment

Hilary Duff hands down
                  ROFLMAO!!! Squeaky, blonde, *extremely* annoying... yep, definitely!

Seriously, whoever said Mary Steenburgen is right! That *would* be funny indeed. Maybe she could bring back Michael Welch from 'Joan of Arcadia'. Although I don't think that the producers of that show would be happy about losing half of their cast to Stargate!

Apart from Mary, maybe, urm,... Catherine Bell? That would be one cat fight I'd love to see: Mac vs. Carter! I wonder who would win, it's kind of hard to call.
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Hilary Duff hands down
                    oh most definitely. think of the new viewers they could pull in. wait, is she over 18?

Comment

I'm picturing somebody like Sela Ward. Or Dana Delaney.
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

The infamous Kate Beckinsale. Yea, you can't get enough of her.

EDIT: I'll find a....pic of her....once i crop it to meet the standards of GW.

Edit: Not the greatest pic. I'll find a better one and upload it to my server and post a link back here.
                        Last edited by DownFallAngel; 26 August 2004, 06:36 AM.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Mmmm.... Catherine Bell. Nothing wrong with Kate Beckinsale though

Comment

Catherine Bell from JAG?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

yes!

Comment

Working...
                              X