The Cost of Living (305)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
    when was the smoke thing "reading" Eko ? I remember seeing lightnings or something within the smoke when the camera was panning around Eko, but nothing else
    it wasn't flashes of light - it was flashes of pictures from eko's life in the past.
    i posted screencaps of it the night the episode aired.
    check in the season 2 forum, they might still be up there under that episode thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
      it wasn't flashes of light - it was flashes of pictures from eko's life in the past.
      i posted screencaps of it the night the episode aired.
      check in the season 2 forum, they might still be up there under that episode thread.
      k found it (episode 2x10)

odd - I remember electricity flashes in the smoke but never saw those images before...must be my monitor...gonna have to adjust brightness settings, duh :|

Comment

yeah, this show definitely is better in HD on a bright TV.
        i watch it on my regular non-cable tv with an antenna. i can't see alot of uber-details like that.

and on an LCD monitor - forget it. Even with brightness turned all the way up, its never bright enough.

i love HD. just wish i had it!

Comment

oh I forgot about LCD all right - compared to CRT even today's best LCDs are no match in terms of picture quality (let alone quality/price ratio )

Comment

Poor,Eko and by the way I know the Eye-Patch Man's name.It is Mikhail Bakunin of the Dharma Initiative
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
            X