The Glass Ballerina (302)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two things came out of this episode.

1) I hate Ben even more now. One, he ruined the name. Two, he's just an evil, EVIL, hypocritical character, arrogant and smug, and all the things inbetween.
    2) Juliet; I don't know whether I want her to go crawl into a hole and die or just get *****slapped by Kate.

I think the implication is that Sun's kid is the dude she slept with (the one she had an affair with). I also hope that no harm comes to Sun, or that she...and the boat, are rescued before the Others rendezvous.

And these people think they're better than the Losties? I think they're worse.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I think the implication is that Sun's kid is the dude she slept with (the one she had an affair with). I also hope that no harm comes to Sun, or that she...and the boat, are rescued before the Others rendezvous.

Sun got off the boat....
      "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

During the H&H I realized I didn't know who some of the characters were, so I couldn't + or - them
        I realize that I'm so behind the times, I'm finally catching up on season 3 on DVD and just watched this episode. I waited anxiously for the s3 to come out then didn't watch it right away. Dumb. Now I'm 2 seasons behind.

Anyway, here I am with Sawyer & Kate in cages and Jack in the shark room under the aquarium. And I'm getting annoyed. Enough with the "we're mysterious others and we have a plan". They're just bullies and it's tiresome.
        I'll watch more, but will stop if it doesn't start getting better.

Without spoiling, does it get better?

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
          During the H&H I realized I didn't know who some of the characters were, so I couldn't + or - them
          I realize that I'm so behind the times, I'm finally catching up on season 3 on DVD and just watched this episode. I waited anxiously for the s3 to come out then didn't watch it right away. Dumb. Now I'm 2 seasons behind.

Anyway, here I am with Sawyer & Kate in cages and Jack in the shark room under the aquarium. And I'm getting annoyed. Enough with the "we're mysterious others and we have a plan". They're just bullies and it's tiresome.
          I'll watch more, but will stop if it doesn't start getting better.

Without spoiling, does it get better?
          Well I will say that the Others play heavily into the series from here on out, especially Ben.

Does it get better? Well I quite enjoyed season 3 and then 4. I don't know, but I'll say yeah so hopefully you will keep watching. This is one of my favorite shows.

I actual get full enjoyment of the show when I can watch the seasons straight through. I wasn't so keen on season 2 when it aired on tv as it had that long break in between the first and second half and I missed a couple of eps. But after buying the DVDs and watching the eps straight through...no waiting...I enjoyed the show more. Same went for Season 3 even though it aired without a break.

Give it a couple of more eps and they will get away from the current setting of polar bear cages and make it back to the group. There may be a couple of eps you can skip this season, but the season 3 finale is not to be missed.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
          X