• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collaborators (305)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON THREE
    COLLABORATORS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 305

In the wake of the Cylon occupation, a secret group of men and women play judge, jury, and executioner to those who collaborated with the enemy on New Caprica. Tom Zarek and Laura Roslin negotiate for her to reassume the office of the President.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:47 PM.

Fantastic ep, it doesn't get any darker than this. I'm so glad they didn't kill off Gaeta, he's one of my fave characters, i got all emotional at the ending when he's sitting alone and the chief comes sit by him. I woulda sat with Gaeta no matter what people thought of me

Comment

Best part of the episode...

Lee: "Gotta go hit the jumprope"

Admiral Adama: "Keep Jumping"

I LOVE how his father keeps goofing on him!!! He's so pathetic even his father can't help making fun of him!!
      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

this is likely to be pegged as one of the more boring episodes, yet it dealt with something that needed to be dealt with.

I still think that tigh is a few fries short of a happy meal

oh, and on a side, can you hear his canadian accent come out when he rants????
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Theres a New Ressurection ship. Damn cylons and there building ships.

Comment

Tigh is so hardcore Superman wears Colonel Tigh Pajamas!
            Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

* That's why father's don't get to be on juries. Nice job chief, space the man and than ask questions. I feel sorry for Jammer and am a little sorry we lost the character. I don't have much sympathy for the circle and hope they all have to pay for murder. I doubt it.

* Baltar's dream delusion is really freaky. I think I agree with Gaius, "Oh no...."

* "Mistakes were made." Gaius Baltar quotes Condaleza Rice?

* Interior of the basestar is... odd. Oh, another Resurrection ship.

* Galactica is not a ship built for family. This can't last forever. For one thing the show can't afford that many extras forever.

* Now that's an ... interesting political dance to get her back in power. I feel sorry for Zarek and Roslin was a little too... smug for my tastes. She was praising him, but she was also triumphant. It leaves me uncomfortable, as if the military has essentially installed Roslin in office, even if there were political nicities to it. I suppose that's to be expected, but still.

* I'm really hoping someone in that group gets charged with murder.

* The cylons are trying Gaius Baltar?

* "I have a date with a jump rope." "Keep jumping."

* This entire episode is creepy.

* Just when the show has me liking (or at least having sympathy for) Saul Tigh they remind me that I don't like him again.

* Oh Caprica... I liked you as the nice one. And for once I don't think Baltar is in love with Six.

* Zarek approved this death court. THey have a limited time because his executive order is only in effect while he's president and the minute Roslin is sworn in they aren't legal. Tom, Tom, Tom.... I'm very disappointed in you. Guess that's how they get around convicting them of murder but I sure as hell hope there are consequences for this.

* Well, there goes the divorce.

* Wow, I totally called the Truth and Reconcilation Commission last week. Good for Laura.

Comment

Well, frak me with a spoon. Very little action, but a hell of a lot of stuff happening.

A very tiny voice inside my head was cheering Zarek on in his executive order, but I did a frakkin 360 of my own once Roslin took back the Presidency and made the decision she made.

Count me in with those who are glad Gaeta didn't die. Sure, he could have (and probably should have) done more, but if it wasn't for him, Osama, Chief, and company could never have contacted Galactica. Roslin, Zarek, Cally, and roughly a hundred and ninety-seven other people would be included in the body count. Galactica could not have mounted the rescue mission. They would all be either dead or still stuck on New Crapica right now.

I feel for Starbuck, but I seriously hope this downward spiral concludes quickly.

"Keep jumping." Hahaha. Olmos is great with the dry, acerbic wit. No one else would have been able to deliver that line the way he did.

Adama leading the applause for Roslin's Forgiveness movement. My heart did a little pitter patter at that.

And it's still a whole new ballgame.

Great show.

Comment

Originally posted by katie_9918 View Post
                  Well, frak me with a spoon.

????

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    I still think that tigh is a few fries short of a happy meal
                    A few fries?! He's a whole side order short of a happy meal. And then some.

Yes, some necessary stuff was dealt with in this ep, but I do wish they could have added something to balance the bland necessary details. *shrug*

That being said, Roslyn is president again. Strange trick to use, especially if she intends to keep Zarek as her VP, but whatever.

And the issue of who's the XO has been settled... although I wonder how long Tigh will be able to cling to his position before Adama can no longer ignore the fact that he's nuttier than a nut factory.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                      A few fries?! He's a whole side order short of a happy meal. And then some.

Yes, some necessary stuff was dealt with in this ep, but I do wish they could have added something to balance the bland necessary details. *shrug*

That being said, Roslyn is president again. Strange trick to use, especially if she intends to keep Zarek as her VP, but whatever.

And the issue of who's the XO has been settled... although I wonder how long Tigh will be able to cling to his position before Adama can no longer ignore the fact that he's nuttier than a nut factory.

He's not nuts..he's Hardcore. When your that incredibly Hardcore mere mortals can't comprehend that level of Hardcoreness and it is perceived as insanity by us simple humans.

Comment

Originally posted by titans View Post
                        He's not nuts..he's Hardcore. When your that incredibly Hardcore mere mortals can't comprehend that level of Hardcoreness and it is perceived as insanity by us simple humans.
                        Translation, he's nuts. He can't function as an officer in this state, no matter how "cool" you think he is, and right now he's the farthest thing from cool in my book.

Comment

He's a sick, sociopathic monster who's barely in control of himself, as far as I'm concerned. But hey, one person's sociopath is another's savior, so whatever.

Here's a question:

Given the order of the webisodes, didn't Jammer become involved with the NCP after the temple killings? I mean, isn't that part of the reason he joined them- to stop stuff like that from happening again?

And yet in the ep they accuse him of participating in the killings... and he agrees. Was there another raid on a temple?

Comment

As much as I like Roslin, they've actually written her into a position that I think it can rightly be charged that she's a military backed strong-man/dictator. This is probably not a bad thing for story, but is a little disconcerting, but there is a lot disconcerting in this show.

Weirdly enough, I liked that Zarek seemed to be geniunely interested in protecting her. Keeping her clean. But oh how wonderful crack!ship can be. She's definately not pleased with him right now.

Comment

He's a sick, sociopathic monster who's barely in control of himself, as far as I'm concerned. But hey, one person's sociopath is another's savior, so whatever.

Here's a question:

Given the order of the webisodes, didn't Jammer become involved with the NCP after the temple killings? I mean, isn't that part of the reason he joined them- to stop stuff like that from happening again?

And yet in the ep they accuse him of participating in the killings... and he agrees. Was there another raid on a temple?
                              Tigh is Hardcore!

And as for the Temple / Jammer thing, yea I thought of that too. I think they messed up with that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X