• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Occupation/Precipice (301-302)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON THREE
    OCCUPATION / PRECIPICE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301-302

The Colonials survive on New Caprica under Cylon rule, with some collaborating and others fighting back. D'Anna discovers that the hybrid child has survived.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:45 PM.

Outstanding!
    sigpic

Comment

10/10 Perfect and Dark (I think Baltar us a Cylon) Not the way he has a telepathic link with Six.

Comment

did you see the animation at the end?? lmfao
        btw i hope roslin and zarak survive...

Comment

Oh my godssssssss..
          sigpic

Comment

I got lost with the preview, did I see that Roslin and Baltar are Cylons?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Wow....it was worth the wait! This is the most intense show on TV right now, I love it

Comment

"GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF HERE"!!

maybe the greatest line ever spoken in the history of television if not humanity!

Oh and I dare ANYONE to name me someone more badass than Tigh!!
                Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

There is the montage segment for stuff coming in the season and one brief glimpse alluded to Roslin being a Cylon... What the @#$%& ?!?!

Two guesses: She's a copy made from Roslin's genetic material or its a dream/hallucination.

[Edit] To Add: Baltar's dream/hallucination, probably while talking to Caprica Six in his head.

Comment

This was amazing. I can't believe the suspence this show has! I'm already chomping at the bit for next week so i can figure out what's going on. I hate/love cliffhangers! By the way... Is this classified as two seperate episodes or just one for this season?

Comment

Not a perfect 10, but a 8 at least. Solid storylines. Not liking the pudgy Lee at all. I get the impression that Ellen starts out doing what she does to try and help Saul, but then becomes more of a colaborator than perhaps she intended originally. Tigh's had it rough, there's no doubt about that. However, his insurgency tactics are ruthless. Lots of parallels to current world situtions and holy wars. Kara's temper has been held in check a tiny bit - she's only killed the Cylon 5 times in the past 4 months. President Baltar almost grew a backbone - it was close for a moment there. Fortunately for the story, it was not to be.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FerCryinOutLoud!
                        This was amazing. I can't believe the suspence this show has! I'm already chomping at the bit for next week so i can figure out what's going on. I hate/love cliffhangers! By the way... Is this classified as two seperate episodes or just one for this season?
                        two seperate
                        Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

This season opener did not dissapoint. It was as dark and as intriguing as the build up has lead us to believe.

This is not your daddy's battlestar!

Comment

Finally they are using Tigh to his full ass kicking potential!!!

Comment

This was a fantastic episode. I can't wait for next weeks one.

Comment

Working...
                              X