• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion (605)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SIX
    REUNION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 605

Lex and Oliver are haunted by the memory of an old schoolmate after a fatal accident at their prep school reunion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:00 PM.

I thought it was a good episode. Great visual effects, and I loved the ending.

Next week's episode looks awesome.
    sigpic

Comment

It wasn't bad, but I'm sick of meteor freaks and LuthorCorp experiments. They surely could have done something different instead of falling back on those already overused plots.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I really enjoyed this one. It's cool having the Green Arrow around as much as he has been. I didn't think I'd like him at first, but he's growing on me.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Have they put in Batman or anything? Coz one of them said they have to go to Gotham!!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
            Have they put in Batman or anything? Coz one of them said they have to go to Gotham!!
            Yeah, I thought that when the camera was zooming in on the limo, it was going to have the license plate say "WAYNE" or something like that and have the guy be Bruce Wayne.

They've mentioned Gotham before on the show, though.

Comment

Wasnt overly fussed with this ep. The EMP arrow was cool though
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Yeah i did like the emp arrow.
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                  Yeah i did like the emp arrow.
                  Yeah the EMP Arrow was very cool. Just watched the episode.. the Green Arrow is beginning to grow on me..at first i thought he was going to be a problem for Clark but as i watch i like him more and more...lucky Lois!

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown View Post
                    Yeah, I thought that when the camera was zooming in on the limo, it was going to have the license plate say "WAYNE" or something like that and have the guy be Bruce Wayne.

They've mentioned Gotham before on the show, though.
                    i think they should have had that guy say he was on the board of directors at wayne enterprises or something, just for a little more conection.
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X