Common Ground
    26.38%
    Phantoms
    4.72%
    The Return 1
    10.24%
    McKay and Mrs Miller
    23.62%
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 29 September 2006, 06:50 PM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

The first half of s3 has been SO good that all the episodes range from very good to excellent!

Common Ground, Sateda, Phantoms, and The Return pt 1 stand out for me though...in that order!

Common Ground was an amazing and outstanding episode...Joe Flanigan was fantastic....and I'm really looking forward to more from writer Ken Cuperus!!

Comment

Season 3 has been outstanding so far, its hard to choose.

My favorite has been Sateda, followed closely by Common Ground and The Return.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

i liked them all but i was very impressed with Progeny, The city and the gate room was spectacular. I also loved The Return part 1! its a cruel cliffhanger!

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Common Ground, MCKAY AND MRS. MILLER, and NO MAN'S LAND were the only ep worth watching. So far as bad ones go Seteda, THE REAL WORLD, PROGENY, and PHANTOMS were so bad I stoped watching half way through. The rest were so so not so bad I turned them off, but not good enough to watch them again. I know this is a stargate forum and I enjoy stargate but Atlantis really seem to be losing its spark and my wife who a bigger atlantis fan than I has told me can stop watching it because it just a waste her time. And I have to agree. I mean I will never understand why people geek out so hard for Setda when the Super Wraith only has one speaking line and Grows the rest of the time. Atlantis has already been renewed for another year but I really can't see it airing much past that.
          "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Common Ground, McKay and Mrs. Miller, Sateda, and No Man's Land are up there as favorites of the show. The Return, Phantoms, and Progeny were also pretty good. I didn't like parts of Misbegotten, but Michael redeems it. Irresistible and The Real World are my least favorites, but they weren't horrible.

Comment

I forgot what it was called, but my favorite first half episode was when Sheppard was captured by the Genii and the Wraith kept feeding off of him.

Comment

Basically this is how I'd list them:
                1. Sateda
                2. Common Ground
                3. Mckay and Mrs. Miller
                4. The Return
                5. No Man's Land
                6. Progeny
                7. Phantoms
                8. The Real World
                9. Misbegotten
                10. Irresistable
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Night Marshal
                  I mean I will never understand why people geek out so hard for Setda when the Super Wraith only has one speaking line and Grows the rest of the time. Atlantis has already been renewed for another year but I really can't see it airing much past that.
                  Were not geeking out over anything here. Sorry we enjoyed the episode and have been enjoying this wonderful season and you haven't.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                    I forgot what it was called, but my favorite first half episode was when Sheppard was captured by the Genii and the Wraith kept feeding off of him.
                    The one you are looking for is Common Ground, that also was a great episode
                    Originally posted by Show - Common Ground
                    -The gift of life is reserved only for our most devout worshippers ... and our brothers.

- Well, I guess there's a lot about the Wraith we don't know.

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

it had its good episodes and it bad episoed like irresitable
                      overal i am likeing season10 of SG1 more

Comment

Mods - McKay and Mrs. Miller's not on the poll!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Xeon_1
                          it had its good episodes and it bad episoed like irresitable
                          overal i am likeing season10 of SG1 more
                          Wish I could say the same but I'd gladly take Irresistable over Memento Mori or Uninvited any day of the week.
                          sigpic

Comment

It was really hard for me to choose between Common Ground and The Return I. Season 3 is the best season so far and much better with than the fantasy-like season 1 of SG-1.

1. The Return I. (best team moments ever)
                            2. Common Ground (acting chemistry between Wraith soldier and Sheppard)
                            3. Progeny (Oberoth, Niam - great actors as great villains)
                            4. The Real World (great acting by Torri)
                            5. No Man's Land (very good season opener with Michael)
                            6. McKay and Mrs. Miller (Jeannie and Rodney, great music)
                            7. Phantoms (a bit tired story for me)
                            8. Misbegotten (human-Wraith in pyjamas, but it wasn't bad)
                            9. Sateda (too much slow-motion, only the team moments were good)
                            10. Irresistible (I didn't find this funny)
                            sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Sateda was my favorite episode so far. It has a lot of action and (spoiler: Sateda)
                              Spoiler:
                              Rodney got shot in the ass
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X