Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick answer yes they had ships and lets not forget vaseer(not sure how to spell it) was on the odessey
    sigpic

Comment

Perhaps the writerers just felt like ending the ASgard story, maybe they wanted to intefrate a new advanced ally, such as the Furlings or someone else
      King Scotticus

Comment

The asgard are technologically advance but the got all the technology for the Ancients repository and they Haven’t fully gone through it all yet

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
          So far we have only seen an Asgard science vessel being destroyed by the Ori (Camelot). I don't think that is enough to make the Asgard fear the Ori. When we see an actual showdown between the Ori ships and the Asgard fleet, that is when we'll be able to properly measure the Asgard against the Ori.

The fact that the writers put in a science vessel in the 'Camelot' battle, instead of a mothership, itself shows that the writers didn't want us to see how an Asgard mothership would fare against the Ori. I'm guessing the reason is because an Asgard mothership would actually do some damage.
          Did we actually see that Asgard ship get destroyed? I don't remember seeing it being destroyed, but maybe they showed it during the part of "Flesh and Blood" that I missed. There's also a lot of contention on whether it was a science vessel or an O'Neill, because it sure as hell looks like an O'Neill, but it does seem too small. Maybe it was like a cruiser instead of a battleship. It was a Walter class Asgard vessel.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982
            Did we actually see that Asgard ship get destroyed? I don't remember seeing it being destroyed, but maybe they showed it during the part of "Flesh and Blood" that I missed.
            Well, it was assumed to be destroyed since the only ships remaining after the battle was a F-302 and a Ha'tak, but no they never actually showed it being destroyed. I suppose it could have jumped into hyperspace and escaped like the Odyssey.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982
              Did we actually see that Asgard ship get destroyed? I don't remember seeing it being destroyed, but maybe they showed it during the part of "Flesh and Blood" that I missed. There's also a lot of contention on whether it was a science vessel or an O'Neill, because it sure as hell looks like an O'Neill, but it does seem too small. Maybe it was like a cruiser instead of a battleship. It was a Walter class Asgard vessel.
              That's a "Chief Master Sergeant Harriman" to you pal.
              "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
              - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

I'm fairly certian that an O'Neill class is as big, if not bigger than an Ori Mothership.
                http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I would be Happy if they gave us weapons. They given us everything else so far and well at one time even weapons for the Prometheus. I am sure Earth had proven that they will use the weapons for good.

Comment

haven't seen kvasir since flesh and blood. however hermiod is still on deady.
                    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Working...
                    X