Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third Person to Respond to the Last Person First after the Second & Forth Responders

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third Person to Respond to the Last Person First after the Second & Forth Responders

Go!

"Atheism - the religion devoted to the worship of one's own smug sense of superiority."
    - Stephen Colbert
    "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

I win!!!

Comment

yeah man

Comment

*Reads title*

Ow! My head!
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

????????????????????????
          "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Umm, I don't think these rules make any sense.

Therefore...
            I win!!!

Comment

ok have it your way you win!!!!!
              "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

I believe what Dizzy is hinting is that he thinks that the threads entitled last person to respond or whatever is similar to that are rather lame.

Comment

Well... yeah, they are silly.

The Last Person To Reply Wins thread is kinda fun, though, because we actually do hold conversation there, silly as it is.
                  [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by principia
                    I believe what Dizzy is hinting is that he thinks that the threads entitled last person to respond or whatever is similar to that are rather lame.
                    duh...that wuz kinda my point too (in my thread)
                    (no offense meant to the authors of course)

Comment

*Carefully reads the title to determine who would be the winner*

Lessa-see... that would make the winning post... this one!

*Cackles gleefully and runs off*

Comment

Originally posted by principia
                        I believe what Dizzy is hinting...
                        Dizzy.

I like that. Cute.

"Atheism - the religion devoted to the worship of one's own smug sense of superiority."
                        - Stephen Colbert
                        "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

Comment

You like it? Oh, good... 'DysfunctionalVeteran' is a kinda long name to type all the time.

Can I call you Dizzy, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                            You like it? Oh, good... 'DysfunctionalVeteran' is a kinda long name to type all the time.

Can I call you Dizzy, too?

Yeah, sure.

- Stephen Colbert

Comment

I think it's time for someone else to win!

^^ wins

Comment

Working...
                              X