X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore Annoyed, he has no teeth
    sigpic

Comment

Hi there, I'm Pyper. Just finding this forum for the first time.

A little about me. Well, I just recently re-discovered Stargate and I've fallen in love with the show all over again. You can blame it on the new Justice League movie. ("Hey, that guy looks familiar. Hmmm") So, I ended up dragging all my old Stargate DVDs out of the closet and I've been binge watching them for the past month. I'm currently up to Season 6, SG1. (No spoilers. It's been just long enough that I can't remember how each episodes ends. I have a vague recollection of the overall Arc but each ep is like watching it fresh.)

I joined the forums here because I saw something on the web about the Chicago Convention in June. I'm thinking about going. It would be a big deal for me. I have rarely traveled, and I just don't get out often (long story), but this looks like fun. I used to go to a lot of local Star Trek conventions when I was younger but they stopped coming to my area so I haven't been to any in decades.

Comment

Fresh meat! Who's got the charcoal ? Fire up the barbecue!
        er.... Welcome to the boards?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          Fresh meat! Who's got the charcoal ? Fire up the barbecue!
          er.... Welcome to the boards?
          *comes running*

Someone said BBQ?

Oh look... newbie on the board... welcome, welcome!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello! I ate a pizza. Also, I have a crush on Daniel Jackson, help!
            “The story so far:
            In the beginning the Universe was created.
            This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
            ? Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Comment

Originally posted by Whovianime View Post
              Hello! I ate a pizza. Also, I have a crush on Daniel Jackson, help!
              What flavor BBQ sauce do you test best with!

Who's got the lighter fluid?

err.... Welcome to the boards?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                What flavor BBQ sauce do you test best with!

Who's got the lighter fluid?

err.... Welcome to the boards?
                Thanks
                “The story so far:
                In the beginning the Universe was created.
                This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
                ? Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Comment

So, an anime Whovian then... ...my tongue just did a summersault trying not to fall over your name.

Welcome!

DINNER TIME!!!

Comment

Good evening!...or is it afternoon? Morning? Yeah, well, time... relative.
                    Anyway, I've been lurking around during the last few days and have started watching the whole franchise again, so I thought I might as well register to talk about it, sci-fi, TV, the meaning of life, you name it and be polite and introduce myself (sort of).

Comment

Originally posted by Elwenn View Post
                      Anyway, I've been lurking around during the last few days and have started watching the whole franchise again, so I thought I might as well register to talk about it, sci-fi, TV, the meaning of life, you name it and be polite and introduce myself (sort of).
                      Oh, goodie! A double barbecue!

We'll put you on the grill right next to Whovianime.

There's a dedicated Doctor Who board up above, if you haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwenn View Post
                        You're in my time zone!

Anywho... welcome!

Comment

hi to you all my name is colin from England just joined and would like to hello to you all on here

Comment

Hello Breakfast
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

What BBQ sauce goes good with Brits? I've heard they do well on Fish Fingers & Custard, but that's not really BBQ fare.

Comment

HP sauce
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X