Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The back end has teeth? Strange critter.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Errm... mutant...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

must be a Congress-critter...or a Law-critter

Comment

Comment

Hi.

I am new to the site, but far from new to Stargate. I have been a fan of Stargate ever since around 1999, when Children of the Gods aired on free-to-air TV. After having been put to the back of my mind over the last few years, due to the near decade since Universe was cancelled, I introuced my friend to Stargate. We have just finished our viewing of season 1, and even though she is not a great sci-fi fan, I am pleased to say that she really enjoyed it. Anyway, this rewatch of season 1 led me to this site, and here I am introducing myself to all you SG fans, 15 years after we gained our second series.

A little more information about me. As I said, I am from the UK, I am in my late 30s, and first watched Stargate in my college days of around 1999. Apart from the film (which I saw soon after), I saw every episode in order, as it aired over here, and have watched every episode of every season of every series (most several times). Among my favourite episodes are Lost City, Meridian, Heroes, Nemesis, The Pegasus project, Rising, The Siege, The Return, Midway, First Contact/The Lost Tribe, Enemy at the Gate, Air, Malice, Resurgence/Delivererance, Twin Destinies and Epilogue. My favourite characters are Jack and Daniel from SG1, Ronan and John from Atlantis and Chloe and Ely from Universe (and Rush my favourite to hate). My favourite enemies are Anubis, the Ori, the Repicators and the Drone Ships.

Comment

Fire up the BBQ. Incoming newb!

He says he's from the UK. Fish Fingers and Custard probably be an appropriate side dish.

Oh, and welcome to the boards

Comment

Fire up the BBQ. Incoming newb!

He says he's from the UK. Fish Fingers and Custard probably be an appropriate side dish.

Oh, and welcome to the boards

Yep, Fish Fingers and Custard would be a good side dish, and I can bring the Souffle. Who'll bring the Jammie Dodgers and Jelly Babies?

Comment

Originally posted by SGCSokar View Post
                  Yep, Fish Fingers and Custard would be a good side dish, and I can bring the Souffle. Who'll bring the Jammie Dodgers and Jelly Babies?
                  FH handles special accommodations for most species.

Comment

Consider it done.

Welcome newbie!

I was getting really hungry here...

Comment

Hi all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Jonas View Post
                        Hi all.
                        NEW MEAT in da house!!

I mean... NEWBIE in da house!!

Fire up the BBQ!!

Hey!! Welcome!!

Comment

Greetings. What species are you? We need to have the right seasonings.

Comment

well he's ascended....what goes best with ascended people?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                              An ascended ancient who ascended around 10,000 BCE when we returned from Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                Bacon. Bacon makes everything better
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X