X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Have we tried to make newbies as a pie? It could be delicious
    I don't think we have. We could always try.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

they would be pie-beies.
      An interesting concept............

I think we could do it. but that would make the a dessert, not a main course.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

But if you threaten to eat them you scare them off...I would not wish to be roasted or made into a pie, is not like we are anything like Sweeney Todd here...I hope

A warm hug and cookies are so much more welcoming, maybe I should start giving them cookies again

Comment

They don't stick around long enough for dessert anyway... Hence why roasting them quick over a nice hot BBQ, with a little extra chocolate sauce is the best way for a warm welcome.

Besides, once they've been initiated, they are more than welcome to attend any all future BBQ's. Just let me know the sauce they prefer and also medium or done (I don't do rare).

Comment

What the hell is taking so long to cook this newb? I'm getting hungry.

Comment

In all seriousness, given that the "stargate wars" are over there probably should be a new look at the newbie restrictions.
              I feel that they are far scarier than a bunch of us old farts threatening to BBQ them.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                But if you threaten to eat them you scare them off...I would not wish to be roasted or made into a pie, is not like we are anything like Sweeney Todd here...I hope

A warm hug and cookies are so much more welcoming, maybe I should start giving them cookies again
                In the era of CV?

Comment

We can eat Az'ryel's cookies and newbies. Never say Jelgate didn't know how to compromise
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I second this motion.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      What the hell is taking so long to cook this newb? I'm getting hungry.
                      Hiatus... I moved. On the plus side... more room for cooking newbies.

Comment

We should consign them to the cantina instead of the BBQ.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Hiatus... I moved. On the plus side... more room for cooking newbies.
                          I know that eat-in dining ought to be closed due to CV. But don't you have a driveway you can set up a drive-thru in?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            I know that eat-in dining ought to be closed due to CV. But don't you have a driveway you can set up a drive-thru in?
                            Big driveway... plenty of room for a drive-thru.

Comment

Drive thru newb BBQ..........
                              This Idea has merit
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi All !! Ive been watching SG-1 seasons up to season 8 Ep2 and now onto stargate atlantis! as watching it in as order as they say to watch! Loving it!

Comment

Working...
                                X