Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm not really new to Gateworld but new to this new forum.
    I haven't been over to the old GW in a while but I'm hoping to come around ever now and then.

Place looks Great!!

Comment

Hi, I am Supreme Commander Thor. I have a kick butt ship that disintegrates anything I want it to. I haven't had a date in like 10,000 years though, so if any of you know of any hot alien chicks that might be interested in a smart guy with a big head let me know!

Comment

I'm new here too, didn't know you guys had an introduction topic created (Sorry about that Mods).

Comment

Helooooo! It's nice to see new faces here as well as old friends

Madeleine

Comment

Hi all! I just joined this forum last night 'cause I don't much enjoy the Scifi bboard anymore & I discovered this is where all the cool people ran off to! That's the only other board I've posted on. I check Gateworld almost daily, but never went to the forum.

I've been a diehard Stargate fan from the beginning, but didn't discover all the internet stuff intil last year. I'm not very savvy with my computer so I don't know how to put any good pictures, quotes, colors, etc. on my posts!

I'm looking forward to hangin' here for a while.

*Sighs, puts her feet up, has a Diet coke, & gets comfy in her new place*
            e7of7

"It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got." - Sheryl Crow

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Thor
              Hi, I am Supreme Commander Thor. I have a kick butt ship that disintegrates anything I want it to. I haven't had a date in like 10,000 years though, so if any of you know of any hot alien chicks that might be interested in a smart guy with a big head let me know!
              That whole "Supreme Commander Thor" thing is kind of cute. I don't know any hot alien chicks, but I know some "crazy dancers" who might be interested...

Comment

Originally posted by e7of7
                Hi all! I just joined this forum last night 'cause I don't much enjoy the Scifi bboard anymore & I discovered this is where all the cool people ran off to! That's the only other board I've posted on. I check Gateworld almost daily, but never went to the forum.

I've been a diehard Stargate fan from the beginning, but didn't discover all the internet stuff intil last year. I'm not very savvy with my computer so I don't know how to put any good pictures, quotes, colors, etc. on my posts!

I'm looking forward to hangin' here for a while.

*Sighs, puts her feet up, has a Diet coke, & gets comfy in her new place*
                Hi, Welcome, and glad you found us!
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Sorry I missed this thread, and no offense taken.....As a newbie I am sure there are a lot of ins and outs I still need to learn. Once again, glad to be here and can't wait to get to know you all!

Comment

Hi

Haven't visited gateworld forum for a while. Used to be called ladynaliza.
                    But are normally posting stories under NG. Just want to say your new look is great.

Comment

Hi, I'm new! I love Stargate VERY MUCH! My name is linda, but you can call me poppy! I don't care! I'm now driving *I'm 16, yay!* so I now love my buds, Stargate, and DRIVING! lol!
                      SAM: Mayborne, you are an idiot every day of the week, why couldn't you of taken one day off?

JACK: What can possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the Gateworld forums since they have been revamped (they look great by the way). I am 16 and live in southern Illinois. I am the global moderator at Chevron Nine. It's a great site dedicated to the spinoff, Atlantis. Check us out sometime.

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

Well, I thought I would just give a shout out to all y'all. My posts on the old forums were few and very far between, but hopefully that will change here.
                          You wanna know what dog food tastes like? DO YOU? IT TASTES JUST LIKE IT SMELLS....delicious.

Comment

Hello All At Gateworld

well this isnt my first time at Gateworld has i have been an avid reader of this site for a long time, loving the new forum!!!!!!!!its sooo good.

Well i have been in to all things sci fi and other shows for a very long time now, i watched the x-files from when it first on the BBC over here and fell in love with it and have been a major big fan all the way through (even series 5,8,9) then i got into everything else like THe Next Generation, Quantum Leap, Buffy, ect (also Ref Dwarf!i know its a comedy to).

The i found stargate and loved that show from the beginning!!its a fantastic show, great acting, scripts, effects and all that. its a great whole 45 minutes of escapism (Sp???)

anyways, glad to be a member here and look forward to posting more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep up the good work Gateworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Gillian x x x x

Yeah Sure You Betcha

Comment

Hi,

I thought I might introduce myself as well....I'm rather old compared to some of you, I'm 31 already....
                              I'm working on my PhD right now, I'm doing linguistics and Egyptology, and I have to admit that Stargate (the film) was one of the reasons that finally made me make up my mind to do Egyptology as well...I know, that sounds weird

Some of my friends keep accusing me of sounding like Daniel sometimes...I know why I like him

Apart from that, I'm a thoroughbred geek girl, having been raised on Star Trek and such shows since I was about 5 years old (my mother's fault, she's into that stuff as well)

I also write and draw and take artsy photographs and delight in being a pain in the a**** (I once almost got kicked out of the cinema when watching "The Mummy" and I started complaining about the Egyptian they spoke )

Cheers,

Iskandra

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                              ~CELLO!~
                              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Wow... I like what you've done to the place.

Hello. I'm not new, well, not really. Used to go by the name of gaterscaper and lurked quite a bit in ye ol' delphi place.

I've been good and haven't looked up season 7/8 spoilers. (Okay, I did. Ages ago. But I've forgotten all about it now - honest - found out what happens in Heroes by accident. It's hard not to spoil yourself when you're the webmaster of an SG-1 music video site!).

Erm. I never have much to say and often babble. Sorry!
                                (",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
                                http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
                                http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Comment

Working...
                                X