Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Shippers are nuts
      You couldn't pay me to eat them
      I'm a shippertarian.
      No shippers for me either.

But, err... welcome to the [strike]BBQ[/srike] board!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Ralx34 View Post
        Hi ! I'm new here, don't know why I hadn't register before ... I've been a lurker for years (fanfiction topics)

I'm not original but I've been addicted to this show since it was first broadcast here (1998, every sunday evening)

As I grew older I became (of course ) a Sam&Jack shipper ....

On a more private side I'm from France, south of France actually, 2 dogs, 1 cat following me everywhere

Glad to be among you

Alexandra
        *makes the lemon-garlic basting sauce*

Welcome! (I was a S&J shipper too but haven't been to that part of the forum in ages)

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          (I was a S&J shipper too but haven't been to that part of the forum in ages)
          @Mad_gater ... ... you're a shipper?!?

** the joys of learning something new after all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            @Mad_gater ... ... you're a shipper?!?

** the joys of learning something new after all these years.
            well as I said not as active anymore as it's been years since I've visited the S/J ship thread but yeah

Comment

FH is a slasher which is close enough.

Reminds me of a guy who slashed Tealc and Hammond as a joke
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Thank you all !!

In fact this couple of months I read some pretty good slash fanfiction, and I have to say that I quite like Sam&Janet .... but S&J is what I love most sorry (but it's not the first thing I loved about this show)

Comment

Reminds me of a guy who slashed Tealc and Hammond as a joke
                  *locks away all the knives*

Comment

Actually according to wikipedia the Red Sea is over 200 miles wide at its widest point and its maximum depth is over 3000 meters. It does have a lot of shallow shelves. Don't forget that Moses was leading people out of Egypt. We don't know which part of the sea they were trying to cross to get out of Egypt....they could've been going to a part of what is today known as Saudi Arabia back then to escape from Egypt. they very well could've been crossing a very wide and very deep part of the sea. Guess the only way to know for sure is to scour the sea's floor and see if any remnants of Pharoah's chariots can be found (though its possible that after that many millenia the chariots might have decayed and rotted). Just sayin'
                    Actually the Exodus story uses the Hebrew Yam HaSuf, which interprets to Sea of Reeds. I've been there. These days the Suez Canal ran through it. It wasn't much more than a swampy lake. Someone like Moses who spent years in exile in Midian in the Sinai probably knew the best way for the Hebrews to cross safely.
                    Some hot headed son of Pharaoh came barreling down in his chariot into the swamp during low tide. Most the charioteers were laden down with bronze armor. They got stuck in the mud and when the tide came in, (and in the desert it comes in fast) they drowned.
                    Found enough stories about young Egyptian Pharaohs totally acting like Goa'uld without regard for their troops and charging into impossible situations. Often only surviving because their soldiers sacrificed themselves to get them out.

Comment

Yeah, I look pretty decent with a hockeymask.

Originally posted by Ralx34 View Post
                      In fact this couple of months I read some pretty good slash fanfiction, and I have to say that I quite like Sam&Janet ....
                      There are some really nice fics for this pairing out there. One in particular that I always loose track of, and have saved somewhere is really amazing stuff. Janet, the hero of the story, and Sam in her position of waiting on the sidelines hoping her girlfriend comes back in one piece.

*locks away all the knives*
                      LOL! Exactly my thought.

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm new to your forum. I read it for a long time, but I just registered. For a long time I'm fond of the series Stargate. I will be glad to communicate.
                        I'm from Ukraine, so forgive mistakes in the language. I will try to write correctly.

Comment

I do not accept your apology. As punishment, you will be BBQied.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

What sauce goes best with Ukrainian newbs?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              What sauce goes best with Ukrainian newbs?
                              Well, I do not know. I think we are hard to swallow with any sauce)

Comment

Originally posted by shurka83 View Post
                                Hi everyone. I'm new to your forum. I read it for a long time, but I just registered. For a long time I'm fond of the series Stargate. I will be glad to communicate.
                                I'm from Ukraine, so forgive mistakes in the language. I will try to write correctly.
                                Welcome!

Originally posted by shurka83 View Post
                                Well, I do not know. I think we are hard to swallow with any sauce)
                                Chocolate sauce... everything is good with chocolate sauce.

Comment

Working...
                                X