Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    Niiiiice...Joe is hot already...but Joe in suit and Tie...THUNK!
    Yes, and he's got the Sheppard-hairstyle too!
    Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
      How about this screencap from "Rising" instead. One of my favorites of him.

http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/phot...y/PDVD_076.jpg

Joe always has such interesting expressions for Shep. That's just one of the many reasons I love him on SGA.
      LoneStar, I can't see this screencap, unfortunately. Could you try posting it again, or maybe a different link to it? I want to see the expression.

Comment

I just love the eyes closeup. Man, he's hot!! Forget the shirt and tie, gimme black leathers a la Farscape!!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I don't know which pic from "rising" that Lonestar was trying to post up, but when I first saw this scene of Sheppard. I knew I need to cap it. This is my favorite picture of him.

enjoy.
          ~Athena

Comment

I don't know which pic from "rising" that Lonestar was trying to post up, but when I first saw this scene of Sheppard. I knew I need to cap it. This is my favorite picture of him.

enjoy.
            Aww, I really love that pic too.

Comment

Another one of my favorites from Rising is this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...d_daily/04.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Liv

yes gotta love the "did I do that?" line...hm...that reminds me...i need to post the "and I shot him" picture. *goes of to find it*
                ~Athena

Comment

I love the smirk in the "I shot him" pic! THUD! Pretty please, please post it
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay sorry this took me so long to get...but i had to restart my computer, and as soon as i turned off my computer. I had to go out...anyways...I bring you..."I shot him *smirk*"

~Athena

Comment

Athenaktt, that is a great pic, and he smirks so well. That whole exchange between him and McKay was great. One of my favorite Shep moments.

Originally posted by Liv

That's the one I had a link to elsewhere. I swear it worked last night, but I guess they didn't like me linking to their site or something so I borrowed it and put it in photobucket. Oh well. Works now, but you beat me to it.

Here it is again anyway. Can never have enough of Joe. I just thought this was an interesting shot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...36/SGAshep.jpg
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                        Athenaktt, that is a great pic, and he smirks so well. That whole exchange between him and McKay was great. One of my favorite Shep moments.

That's the one I had a link to elsewhere. I swear it worked last night, but I guess they didn't like me linking to their site or something so I borrowed it and put it in photobucket. Oh well. Works now, but you beat me to it.

Here it is again anyway. Can never have enough of Joe. I just thought this was an interesting shot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...36/SGAshep.jpg
                        Well when it comes to pics of our boy Shep...repeats of the pictures are much appreciated.
                        ~Athena

Comment

I remember not wanting to like Sheppard because I thought they were trying to make someone too similar to O'Neill... as if they could replace Jack!

But he's slowly won me over. I just love him and McKay together, dual sarcasm bouncing off each other heh.

And yes, the hair... You've heard of bedroom eyes and he's got the hair to match. Sort of like ok, I've got to whack these wraith, but as soon as I'm done we'll get back in bed where it really gets interesting... *g*

Comment

Originally posted by Teshka
                            I remember not wanting to like Sheppard because I thought they were trying to make someone too similar to O'Neill... as if they could replace Jack!
                            I'm glad that Sheppard isn't like Jack...he has his own quirks and charms.

But he's slowly won me over. I just love him and McKay together, dual sarcasm bouncing off each other heh.
                            gotta love that banter between the two.

And yes, the hair... You've heard of bedroom eyes and he's got the hair to match. Sort of like ok, I've got to whack these wraith, but as soon as I'm done we'll get back in bed where it really gets interesting... *g*
                            Bedroom eyes and hair...i like your thinking. Tesh. Like others have said before I just want to run my hands through his hair.
                            ~Athena

Comment

I almost didn't watch the show because of the hair! I thought "what goofy looking hair!" And now I dream of the hair!! I want to run my hands through it - I'm so glad he didn't pack a comb as one of his personal items

Love this! What a perfect description!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay sorry this took me so long to get...but i had to restart my computer, and as soon as i turned off my computer. I had to go out...anyways...I bring you..."I shot him *smirk*"

Ok, I have to admit....I too was an RDA/Jack purist...but I really enjoy Shep. He's actually the best in the show and what keeps me coming back to Atlantis. I do enjoy McKay....I thought he might be very annoying as he was in SG1...but he's tolerable in Atlantis....

I really love Shep's quirky looks. Seeing Shep/Jack side by side allowed me to really see the difference between the two while enjoying the scenery!

looking forward to new eps and a long run for Atlantis too!

S

Comment

Working...
                                X