Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
    No, I'm sure it's not the actors fault. I have a few names in mind but I won't say them out loud.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...GA/6jssh64.jpg
    I have the feeling that I know who they are too.

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
    It picks up tomorrow, normally in the afternoon and is actually pretty reliable.

Heck, no! I was actually thinking of ditching the next one I felt so awful. I'm not kidding! And the weather in MN? Rainy, cold, and drizzly both days.
    At least it didn't feel like 100'F with the humidity.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...GA/6jssh48.jpg.
    I'm with Taris on this one. Its been so hot and miserable here. We get storms and then it gets even muggier afterwards. My hot flashes could do with a little cool right now.
    Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

No, I'm sure it's not the actors fault. I have a few names in mind but I won't say them out loud.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...GA/6jssh64.jpg
      You got it. idiots!
      sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

morning all..

LOS! can't wait to see your report...no rush or anything

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Ugh...I'm suddenly not feeling very well...must be something I ate for dinner. I think that I'm calling it an early night.

See ya'll tomorrow!
            Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

Ouch...that's no good Suz

See you tomorrow...NSDs

Comment

Hi kt!

I need time to look through my copious notes! Though I'm sure everything important has been reported.
                sigpic

Comment

Don't catch whatever I got, Suzie!

Hope you feel better tomorrow! Hope I do too!

Going through pics now. Wow...I took a lot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi kt!

I need time to look through my copious notes! Though I'm sure everything important has been reported.
                    perhaps, but not with your unique perspective...and as you saw some discrepencies.

Comment

Hey, Kt!

Night, Suzie, feel better.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
                          perhaps, but not with your unique perspective...and as you saw some discrepencies.
                          My perspective is unique? Is that good or bad? Discrepancies? Such as?

You've seen the photos. Yes...he was very, very HAWT! Black shirt, woven. Opened modestly at the throat. A little too modestly. Sleeves rolled up to his elbows. I was with him when he wasn't wearing the leather jacket. And I saw him without the yellow glasses. He looked tired.
                          But still HAWT! Had on both his leather wristband and his white one. No wedding ring. A corded necklace with a single silver bead. That bruise on his fingernail was still there. He also had a scratch on his inner forearm.
                          Jeans. Tennis shoes.
                          sigpic

Comment

You've seen the photos. Yes...he was very, very HAWT! Black shirt, woven. Opened modestly at the throat. A little too modestly. Sleeves rolled up to his elbows. I was with him when he wasn't wearing the leather jacket. And I saw him without the yellow glasses. He looked tired.
                            But still HAWT! Had on both his leather wristband and his white one. No wedding ring. A corded necklace with a single silver bead. That bruise on his fingernail was still there. He also had a scratch on his inner forearm.
                            Jeans. Tennis shoes.

I couldn't help but think that you'd make a great crime scene witness. Eye for detail, of coarse it's probably the subject in which I know you are majoring your studies in Joe-ology.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jeans. Tennis shoes.
                                lol, is there anything you don't remember Discrepencies with the reports from the tweets - the thing about SGU. Unique is always good

I couldn't help but think that you'd make a great crime scene witness. Eye for detail, of coarse it's probably the subject in which I know you are majoring your studies in Joe-ology.
                                Detective LOS...you could partner Sheppard in the Vegas spinoff

Comment

Working...
                                X