No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

love that pic taris *swoon*

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And it's time to head for bed. Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

sigpic

Comment

night Taris SSDs

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post

I couldn't help but think that you'd make a great crime scene witness. Eye for detail, of coarse it's probably the subject in which I know you are majoring your studies in Joe-ology.
                  I only do it for you, my fellow thunkers.
                  And yes, I do notice every little detail when it comes to Joe. For my studies, of course.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
                    lol, is there anything you don't remember Discrepencies with the reports from the tweets - the thing about SGU. Unique is always good

Detective LOS...you could partner Sheppard in the Vegas spinoff
                    Okay. I try to be as accurate as I can in my reporting. Why do you think I take copious notes? And things keep popping back into my memory so I race to jot it down before I forget!

Oh yes! I'd so do that in heartbeat! I'll partner Sheppy any time!

sigpic

Comment

It's getting late.
                      I'm still going through pics.
                      I have plenty of stories. Let me review my notes and see where to begin.

Talk to you all tomorrow!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                        Okay. I try to be as accurate as I can in my reporting. Why do you think I take copious notes? And things keep popping back into my memory so I race to jot it down before I forget!

Oh yes! I'd so do that in heartbeat! I'll partner Sheppy any time!

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...m3/john956.jpg
                        You need a pair of those glasses spies use...you know the ones that have the little camera that can records hours upon hours of footage, and can be zoomed a really long way and still maintain good quality and focus Hey - they should be standard issue for all thunkers going to cons

Edit: Night Los, have fun going through all the pics SSDs

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                          How surreal is this? I'm doing laundry right now.
                          Talk about a reality check. More like a reality slap!

I've got notes. Got to work on my report. And pics. But it will take awhile to upload them. My comp is sooooo slow and I have to see which ones are good enough to post. And I took lots!

Let me clarify one thing I've seen as I am trying to catch up.
                          Joe said he will not, NOT guest on SGU. When asked he said No.
                          Ummm... Joe said yes. Both David and Joe were asked if they would do SGU if asked, and both said yes. I don't know where you are getting that he said no, but he didn't...
                          ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                          Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                          -
                          "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                          Dr. Daniel Jackson
                          -
                          "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                          Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
                            Ummm... Joe said yes. Both David and Joe were asked if they would do SGU if asked, and both said yes. I don't know where you are getting that he said no, but he didn't...
                            Really? I saw that tweet and wondered because every other time he has been asked he has said he wouldn't do SGU...but I wasn't there so I can't comment.

Comment

I haz pretties...

Feel free to snurch!

Comment

Oh my, those sigs and avis are gorgeous, Csom!!! So snurched! *looks at post count* Only 200 more and I can use a costum avi.

How are you doing, Csom?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X