Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O'Niell and the Return (spoilers for Return part one, speculation for part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Niell and the Return (spoilers for Return part one, speculation for part 2)

I know that Jack has been out of action for a couple of years, but he was still leader of SG-1 for 7 years, so I hope they don't have him just sit with his thumb up his but waiting for John Sheppard and co to save him. Look at Reckoning, he defended the SGC from the Replicators, I want to see him kick some ass in return 2! I know this is Atlantis and I love the show and the characters, but I've been an SG-1 fan since season two, and the Jack I know would be damsel in distress to no man! Even if he just tries to escape and fails, something.

Perfecto!

I read spoilers in Starlog

Spoiler:
    That he and Woolsey get stuck in a part of the city that's going underwater...so I doubt he'll be sitting still
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I speculate that Jack will play a part in the butt-kicking. Why wouldn't he? He has the most combat experience.

Comment

why is the dot by my name red? that's probably a dumb question, keep in mind I'm new here...

Comment

^means your set to invisible, so we dont know if you are online or not. And sadly I think Jack will just be waiting to be rescued too, still, I can hope right?
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Then you can hope that once he's rescued that he's more than willing to kick some ass.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

You can't keep Jack down!
              sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

Working...
              X