• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown to new episodes in the UK

25 days to new Episodes in the UK
    correct me if am wrong

ok its on now
    Last edited by Promethius30; 14 December 2006, 07:09 AM.
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Damm that long still well i could not wait that long so i downloaded them through the magic of the internet.

still i cant wait to watch season ten on sky one HD

Comment

you guys in the UK are soooo lucky. we're being tortured here in the US by Sci-Fi those evil peeps.
      sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

he actually means 25 days until episode one,which still means we should see episode 11 of atlantis&sg1 in the second week of january woo hoo for us(great britain us not the US us)

Comment

Originally posted by stevieg
          he actually means 25 days until episode one,which still means we should see episode 11 of atlantis&sg1 in the second week of january woo hoo for us(great britain us not the US us)
          This is so funny because according to my calculations, Canada will air the season finale of Stargate Atlantis either on December 25th or on January 8th (2nd week of January! XD) dependong on whether or not they have a small mini-hiatus for Christmas and New Years.

Comment

Hallowed are the Commonwealth & God save the Queen

Last edited by SoulReaver; 24 September 2006, 11:38 AM.

Comment

it should be dec 27th for episode 10 if the 25 day statement is correct here in the uk

Comment

wait canada is airing the second half of the season and the finale in decmeber???
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                  wait canada is airing the second half of the season and the finale in decmeber???
                  The second half of Atlantis will premiere in Canada and the second half of SG-1 will premiere in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieg
                    it should be dec 27th for episode 10 if the 25 day statement is correct here in the uk
                    maybe a bit later as they have about a week brake for christmas well they did last year
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Well, you Brits and Cannies will need to find a way to get us the episodes. Three months I can do. Six months, no frakin way.
                      Last edited by freyr's mother; 25 September 2006, 07:40 AM.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

24 days left
                        sigpic
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

wot dus eppesod meen?
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

So, it starts on the 19th of October? That's a little Late imo, they Started it on the Fourth Last year Didn't they?...

Wait, on a Thursday too? Lovley...

Comment

I think they said something about maybe doing a straight runthrough without any breaks, hence maybe why they're starting it a bit later? Or I could be confusing it for Sci-Fi's moronic plans for BSG.

Comment

Working...
                              X