X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's in your MP3 player

so what kind of music are you listening to while you are out and about
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Red hot chili peppers, the killers, bowling for soup, aerosmith, hootie and the blowfish, and some orchestra pieces from various movies.

I forgot Blink 182 and the rolling stones
    Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 23 September 2006, 06:15 PM.

Comment

i used to be a punk guy, then changed to HxC, but now i like the old stuff like GNR, black sabbath, ozzy, def leopard (sp?) led zepplin. I think The Beast and the Harlot is a pretty good song from avenged sevenfold
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

3 doors down here without you

Aerosmith -jaded

Beach boys kokomo

Everclear -brown eye girl -am radio

Green day wake me up when September ends live

Hoku another dumb blonde -oxygen - perfect day

Jerry goldsmith -end credits to star trek 9

Jim Johnston darkest side remix

Joel goldsmith- Camelot space battle

Life house -you and me

Opening theme to YU -GI OH!

Pearl jam -last kiss

Opening theme to spongebob

Ozzy Osbourne -dreamer

brand new sin -crank it up

Jim johnston darkest side 2005

Goo goo dolls -name

Kelly clarkson -behind these hazl eyes -breakway-beautiful disater

video clips
        Season 9 opening credits SG-1
        season 2-3 opening credits SGA
        Ori video

pictures

none yet but once i get permission there might have some pics of friends
        Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 22 October 2006, 08:06 AM.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I must have the world's strangest combination of music on my iPod. It's a wonder my iPod hasn't developed multiple personalities.

I've got some Enya and some Gregorian chant, for when I want to relax. I usually listen to that during my morning commute, and I try to get some sleep. (I take a commuter rail.)

Then I've got a lot of Evanescence, Linkin Park, 3 Doors Down, Garbage, some U2, Madonna, Erasure, Chicago, Depeche Mode... please don't laugh

And I have a few Doctor Who audiobooks, which I usually listen to during my evening commute.
          I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Mainly metal and rock, some classical and some soundtracks. (final fantasy VII. Beast.) Then there's the random songs like Rock Lobster, 99 Luft Balloons, The Final Countdown, MC Hammer... You know, those songs you've never heard of but if you listened to them you'd recognise them all!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

lol i dont have MP3 player but im listening to rock (nirvana,linkin park,lost prophets or punk rock but not so often like rasmus) then avril lavigne and some pop and then trance(dj tiesto and gabriel and dresden)
              On leti,on tak krasne leti!

Comment

What do I have in my MP3 player???

A large crack.

My webcam well onto the screen on it producing a large crack through the entire screen with 2 smaller ones.

I think I have some Coldplay songs on it, and an attempted download of Keane.

Comment

I have a weird mix:

Vivaldi, Bach, Frank Sinatra, Choral music, Tchaikovsky, Joe Diffie, Simon & Garfunkel, Jim Croce, The Beatles, Spandau Ballet, Barry Manilow, Johnny Cash, Phantom of the Opera, The Scarlet Pimpernel musical, Disney's High School Musical, Patrick Bruel, Scott Bakula ( yesss...he sings quite good actually ) Alice Cooper, Luis Miguel, Sergio Mendes, John Denver...

Also, I downloaded the Gateworld 2005 interview with Mitch Pileggi ( yeah, I'm a big Caldwell fan ! )

Comment

I have a Turkish singer, Murat Boz as well as Elvis Crespo, UB40, Andy McKee, The Dandy Warhols, Billy Joel, Lucas Grabeel, Abba, Brian Setzer Orcehstra, Daniel Bedingfield, Three Days Grace, Art Catharsis, Tenpenny Joke, The Casanova Playboys, Jamison Parker, Don Henley, Big Country, Bay City Rollers, Kansas, Norah Jones, Styx, Chantal Kreviazuk, RyanDan, Savage Garden, Roy Orbison, O Zone, Kat-Tun, Colin Hay, Rick Springfield, all the songs from Dr. Horrible.
                    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                      all the songs from Dr. Horrible.
                      Same.

MORTAL KOMBAAAT!!!
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Every studio album from Guns N' Roses, Megadeth, Garbage, Evanescence, The Fray, Gigi Edgley. On my computer I also have Green Day, Ana Johnsson and Anthrax.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

*tear*
                          RIP my ipod
                          i lost you on a drunken night out and you were never to be found again
                          "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Ooh fun! My Ipod is also suffering from personality disorder

I have myriad of show tunes from Hairspray, Chicago, Sweet Smell of Success, Wicked, I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change, Grease, RENT, Phantom, JC Superstar, Myths and Hymns, Songs for a New World etc (yup, big musical nerd)

I've also got
                            Don Mclean
                            Weird Al
                            Queen
                            Cat Stevens
                            Stravinsky
                            Gershwin
                            Savage Garden
                            ..a bit of Opera stuff...

Yup - severe personality disorder
                            sigpic

Comment

umm... japanese music? (im not japanese...ima otaku-anime fan)
                              Right now its playing a song called: ????? by High And Mighty Color
                              I can read this completely, can you?!
                              If your not seeing that in the Ancient writing, Click Here for more info.

Does anyone have a file of that awsome projected atlantean screen?!
                              SGA DHD simmulator

Comment

Working...
                              X