X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ship??? First Strike Spoilers

Hey everyone for the spoilers for first strike on sg1 solutions
    Spoiler:
    it says we get a new ship called Apollo, commanded by a hard assed captain sounds good but i hope for the love of god the tptb dont blow it up.

If they do i think then that they are the stupidest guys on earth yeah the Prometheus ran for 2 season not bad, Daedalus still going which is good, the Korelev lasted barely 2 episodes, the Oddesey is ok and Orion was blown up after like 1 episode after finding it what do you think here is the link.

Beware spoilers for first strike are here also.

Link: http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=677
    Last edited by Skydiver; 22 September 2006, 04:17 AM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by lvlister2005
    Hey everyone for the spoilers for first strike on sg1 solutions
    Spoiler:
    it says we get a new ship called Apollo commanded by a hard assed captain sounds good but i hope for the love of god the tptb dont blow it up if they do i think then that they are the stupidest guys on earth yeah the prometheus ran for 2 seaosn not bad, daedalus still going which is good, the korelev lasted barely 2 episodes, the oddesey is ok and orion was blown up after like 1 ep after finding it what do you think
    here is the link, beware spoilers for first strike are here also.

The Orion was around for 3 episodes (blown up in the 3rd), the Korelev was blown up the same episode it appeared >_>'.
    Last edited by Skydiver; 22 September 2006, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Oh thanks for putting me right i forget which episodes some ships were in or not in or which ship infact thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

does anyone know if we manage to get our hands on that Ancient warship from Return? at least bloody blueprints???? beam McKay onboard, get him to download specs and beam him out... and go to shipyard....
        VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Jesus, TPTB are screwing everything up. Why on Earth are they sending a 2nd ship to Atlantis and leaving one with Earth?!!? Unless they plan on blowing the Daedalus up...

Comment

Hey thanks for the info/link lvlister2005

The ep sounds awesome, I think it's going to be another great season finale. How cool is it that were going top get another ship, Hope it's better that and more durable than the Deady. I'm also guessing that we even might get energy weapons on this ship. Sadly I have a feeling that some how we're going to loose one ship in the battle, but god forbid I hope not.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
              Hey thanks for the info/link lvlister2005

The ep sounds awesome, I think it's going to be another great season finale. How cool is it that were going top get another ship, Hope it's better that and more durable than the Deady. I'm also guessing that we even might get energy weapons on this ship. Sadly I have a feeling that some how we're going to loose one ship in the battle, but god forbid I hope not.
              No problems, yeah I hope we can go out with a bang i mean for SG1's ending, i hope we can have the Oddysey, Daedy, and the Apollo and whatever reminents of jaffa, asguard, and whatever other allies we have to finally kill the ori.
              sigpic

Comment

Honestly they can keep the Jaffa ships I really don't like them. I don't mind if they destroy the Oddy as well. I hoping for new class ships with mix of Ancient/Asguard and Earth.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                  Honestly they can keep the Jaffa ships I really don't like them. I don't mind if they destroy the Oddy as well. I hoping for new class ships with mix of Ancient/Asguard and Earth.
                  sadly it will probably just be another 304. a lot cheaper that way.

Comment

horizon seems cool, i found it funny how they refered to the Apollo as "she". but the fact that the commander of the ship is a guest character hes not a solid character we can depend on seeing again, so i hope this ship isnt blown up too.
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

ya know theay should have called this ship Kratos, now thats a much better name then apollo

Comment

Originally posted by lvlister2005
                        Hey everyone for the spoilers for first strike on sg1 solutions it says
                        Spoiler:
                        we get a new ship called Apollo, commanded by a hard assed captain sounds good but i hope for the love of god the tptb dont blow it up.

If they do i think then that they are the stupidest guys on earth yeah the Prometheus ran for 2 season not bad, Daedalus still going which is good, the Korelev lasted barely 2 episodes, the Oddesey is ok and Orion was blown up after like 1 episode after finding it what do you think here is the link.

Beware spoilers for first strike are here also.

Being that it was already posted in the other 'First Strike' thread first then it'd have been better form to credit the poster who first revealed it all or at least put in that thread. You also strongly may reconsider putting spoilers mention in the thread title. It's a bit silly for people who don't want to go & read spoilers to come into S3, then find a thread that not only gives away the fact a new ship is coming but also the fact that it also has it's name in the actual subject line.

If I didn't read spoilers & came here & saw that I'd be pissed for giving it away. A bit of a giveaway don't you think!
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 22 September 2006, 04:15 AM.

Comment

I want to THANK peopel for being sooooo incredibly inconsiderate. I for one avoid spoilers. That is until my job's demands means that i have to look into threads made by people that don't take a minute to stop and think about what they're posting.

USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN DISCUSSING ANY AND ALL UPCOMING EPISODES
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The Daedalus is by far the the coolest ship with the best captain, they can't blow it up! I mean, the whole railgun disabling a hive scene just shows how badass it is.

Comment

Sometimes I feel like the only person watching these shows who doesn't care about how many ships we have...
                              sigpic
                              by Kaaatie

Comment

Working...
                              X