This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3x20 - First Strike [SPOILERS]

According to sides, name of this ep isFirst Strike.

http://www.sidesexpress.com/se_index...&c=stargate#sr

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

thanks
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Hmm could it be the Asurans' plan to wipe out the Wraith?

Comment

Let the speculation begin!

I wonder how long it'll be before we get any real spoilers on this as such. The episode won't be show on Sci-Fi until May but Canada will get in end of Dec/beginning Jan.
        sigpic
        by Kaaatie

Comment

Could be the Wraith planning to kill/feed on the humans of Atlantis who are trying to protect themselves from the Asurans who really really hate the Ancients who do not like the Ori who are trying to convert all human nonbelievers who will just bow down to the them via the Orici, who is buff-a-la-ding-dong! Hahahahahaah! I will kill you!!

Oh rite! Diggidy!
          Last edited by The Ori; 21 September 2006, 10:53 AM.
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22

I wonder how long it'll be before we get any real spoilers on this as such. The episode won't be show on Sci-Fi until May but Canada will get in end of Dec/beginning Jan.
            Well if there are sides out there then I'm guessing we'll see something quite soon, the trouble is spoilers from sides can often be incredibly misleading because you're looking at individual, and often incomplete scenes, out of context with the rest of the episode.

Thank you for the info d3u5.

Comment

"Vengeance" then "First Strike"?... seems like action packed finale...
              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Awesome! looks like the asurans do attack the wraith.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22

Is Canada also getting SG-1 early ? Or just Atlantis like last year

Comment

i think atlantis will attack the wraith for once. Maybe in a joint project with the asurians or vica versa, i think it us who will be doing the striking 100%. but becuase in an interview RL siad the finale would be teyla centric i think shell get to fly a wraith hive or something like that
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

I thought she said that it would have something to do with a Wraith Queen, not fly a wraith hive. That was Misbegotten

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

where are you all getting this info from? speculation or is there a way to see the sides?
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I got mine from a RL interview.

Spoiler:

Comment

from a what?
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              from a what?
                              I think LTcolshepjumper means Real Life Interview.

Best Stargate quote:
                              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                              Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X