Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate's most frequently asked questions...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate's most frequently asked questions...

On this thread you can post any questions regarding either STARGATE the movie, STARGATE SG-1 or STARGATE: ATLANTIS.

The reason I made this thread is because all over the forum there are threads like 'why does the gate spin?' or 'why hasn't there been a musical of stargate?' or 'why did jonas leave Sg-1?'. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind any of these threads at all - I just figured why dont we have one thread open to all questions people want to ask about stargate, and anyone can ask or answer any question posted here in the thread.

To start us off:

1. Why did they kick Jonas off Stargate SG-1 all together?? he could've stayed at the SGC, he was cool!
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Originally posted by mappalazarou
    To start us off:

1. Why did they kick Jonas off Stargate SG-1 all together?? he could've stayed at the SGC, he was cool!
    Because the writers told us that a five person team and/or six person regular cast would be too hard to write for and wasn't in the budget () so with Michael coming back, Corin got kicked out.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
      On this thread you can post any questions regarding either STARGATE the movie, STARGATE SG-1 or STARGATE: ATLANTIS.

The reason I made this thread is because all over the forum there are threads like 'why does the gate spin?' or 'why hasn't there been a musical of stargate?' or 'why did jonas leave Sg-1?'. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind any of these threads at all - I just figured why dont we have one thread open to all questions people want to ask about stargate, and anyone can ask or answer any question posted here in the thread.
      if iam not mastakin isit this what the whole point of this thread folder is for
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
      X