Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, that is absolutly for the best. The continuation of the Star Wars epic, post Return of the Jedi, in book form has been outstanding. I do like the films a whole bunch, and look forward to the dvd's next month. But, I think the character development, and the epic scale of the universe has gone eons further in book form than it could have ever gone in film. (Stating the obvious I know, but I think Star Wars has improved in books) I am perfectly happy for Star Wars to continue on through the printed page.
    Last edited by Larry; 27 August 2004, 09:28 AM.
    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Phew! That was close!
      Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
      O'Neill: Who doesn't?
      - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
      - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
      once done, cannot be undone...
      brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

*rocks back and forth* the horror... the horror... the horror...

Comment

Im 99% sure there wont be anymore Star Wars films after Revenge of the Sith. BTW, I despised Episode I, but I really liked Episode II and the original trilogy. I think Episode III will rock a lot of fans. This is Lucas's last chance, and I think they will blow everybody away.

Comment

What relief. I was fairly certain that his was just another internet rumor but with just about every entertainment news outlet on the net picking it up I had begun to wonder.

Fortunately it seems that Lucas will stop at six movies. After all why make more movies when you can spend years tinkering with the ones you've already made

Comment

it will suck... I won't even bother to watch it. *was scared by the production images that were out some time ago* no way in hell I'll watch that... *shudders*

I liked SW, the OT (unedited) was cool. Then GL had to come with that special edition.. big ouch... then he had to make the prequels. E1 was... bad. E2, even worse (least E2 proved my point that Jedi are nothing else but mindless cowboys), and E3... *gags* And now GL is butchering the OT... again... bleh...

Comment

Working...
              X