Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a character you want to see more of, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a character you want to see more of, why?

Yes, I adore John and Rodney but I would love to see more Beckett. I love that character. (Paul McGillion was wonderful in Phantoms.) It seems to me there is a great deal of room for Carson to grow. I get a feeling that this is a character who has changed mentally a lot since moving to Atlantis, but we as an audience have not been able to see it.
    I love these guys.

Sure, I'd like to see more of Teyla, actually any of the ladies of SGA. Teyla has an fully untapped potential waiting in the wings. From her character and her position she has a string of stories which can lead to more and more and more, she comes from a planet with a destoryed sister ship, I'd love to see us back on Athos peronally.

We have her wraith DNA which still needs a defined history and it woudl be great to meet other's like Teyla and see what they can do, and if their rather seasoned with their abilities and if they can train Teyla. She's already invaluable, if it wasn't for her in The Siege 3 in S1, they would all be dead, she afforded them the chance to fool the Wraith.

Then there's her family and friends, we know Charin was her immediate family, or all she feels that's left. But we hear no talk of her mother, we hear nothing of her friends, or any betrotheds. Or if she had any relatives she thought were dead?!

There's also the fact that she knows how to draw, and sing, it would be cool to see more of that on a muted level. Something to add to a show. Maybe like the guys catching her as she's singing or something. Or someone finds her sketch book. Things of that nature. It would be cool to see those aspects.

Then there's the fact she speaks another language, she has traveled to hundreds of planets, I'd like to see more planets where Teyla knows the people and what could happen in that instance.

Her character is limitless, unlike a lot of the characters...they have set out and precieved roles, and she has an array of them. I would definitely like to see more on her and what they can do.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I too would like to see more of Beckett. We don't see much of him and it would be cool to see them make an episode revolving around Beckett's history before he joined Atlantis. Anything like that would be an intresting thing to see.
      sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

Well this season it seems that Teyla is being used less and I'd like to see more of her as well as Carson Beckett and Zalenka
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Beckett...check! Teyla...check! Zelenka....Czech!

Comment

Definitely Teyla.

She was great in Phantoms and she showed us what a great actress she is.

I would love to see her character explored more..
            sigpic

Comment

I'd still like to see more Zelenka, more Ford, and I really would like to see Rodney/David's sister come back to do more episodes. I really liked her and thought she fit in well. As far as Zelenka and Ford, I really like their characters and themselves in person.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Definitely more Carson! He has great potential, and is seriously underused at the moment. It seems that he is only brought in when TPTB either want a moral compass, or want someone who is an emotive character and not an automaton. Paul's a great actor who deserves to be given the chance to prove it more often!
                Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

BECKETT! Without a doubt I'd definately like to see more Beckett. Why? Because ever since he became a reg he's been severely under-used. I want to learn more about the character, his past and see more of his relationships with the rest of the team develope. One thing I feel is very important about Carson is his unique ability to bring out different sides to the rest of the cast. Teyla gets to show her softer more feminine side. Weir gets to let her guard down. Rodney gets to let his down in a fashion (can you see him trying to be comforting with anyone else as he was in Phantoms?). Speaking of Phantoms, now THAT is exactly what I'm talking about. I love his dynamic with Rodney, in Phantoms they got to show they can just as effectively play of each other for the angst stakes as they can comedy. He's just an all round top character and he brings so much to the show!

MORE CARSON!!!

Comment

I want:

More Carson

and

More Teyla!

And for recurring characters:

More Zelenka

More Cadman

and More CHUCK CAMPBELL!

And for one-off characters:

More Katie Brown

More Jeannie Miller
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

ronon and teyla. seeing them together. they got a bit close when ronon went with her on some negosiation and later assassinated the ex-commander. got drunk and she helped him home and so. they would be a good couple.

oh, of course carson, michael, zalenka. i would like to see less rodney and more rod....
                      sigpic

Comment

Definitely more Carson. He brings a different dimension to the episode. He gives it heart, and through his empathy, allows the others to show their emotions. He also sees things through different eyes from the others. He is often the one who is arguing against a course of action, and I think it is important to show that there are alternatives to what they do.

I also just think he is an interesting character and we need to know a wee bit more about him. What has made him the way he is.

Comment

I would definitely love to see more Zelenka. He is just a great character that I wish was a main character and not a secondary one.

I also would really like to see more Teyla. Her character is a gold mine of untapped story potiental. I would like to see more of how she works the conflict with her personal beliefs and the science of SGA. We get bits and pieces of it and it would be nice if the Athosians beliefs won out just once.

I also would like to see more Carson. He was fantastic in Phantoms.

I would also love to see more Jeannie and Ford.
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky13
                            Beckett...check! Teyla...check! Zelenka....Czech!
                            That is exactly what I want also. They are really interesting characters and somewhat underused.
                            Weir: He's just a boy!
                            Jinto: I am Jinto.
                            Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Beckett, no doubt. In the begin he was always anxious and nervous about things, and scared when it came to just about anything. However, he remained kind and compassionate. Now, he has grown more capable (well, he was always capable, but now fear doesn't hold him back). He has a great relationship with McKay, and he has still retained his caring, compassionate nature despite his experience. I was overjoyed when he got regulared, now let's see more of him!
                              Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                              Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                              Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                              Stargate Destiny, Fan
                              Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
                              X