Now how about that for a spin-off series

Originally posted by Oblivion147
    Vala: So you're a bounty hunter.
    Cam: That's not it at all.
    Vala: So what are you?
    Cam: I'm a bounty hunter.
    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
    -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion147
      I could see it. I know one thing - it would be funny as hell.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Best part of CoT

Spoiler:
        DAMN YOU CAM MITCHELL!

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
          Best part of CoT

Spoiler:
          DAMN YOU CAM MITCHELL!
          I wouldn't go so far as to say it was the best part of "Company of Thieves". It was definitely one of them though.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
            Best part of CoT

Spoiler:
            DAMN YOU CAM MITCHELL!
            I hope by "the best part", you mean it was the stupidest line of the episode, nay, the entire series.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982
              I hope by "the best part", you mean it was the stupidest line of the episode, nay, the entire series.
              The entire series? Probably not, go watch Space Race or a lot of Season 1 episodes for some real cringers.

Cam Mitchell - Bounty Hunter? Mix that with Daniel's "alias" in Prometheus Unbound and you got yourself a winning formula.
              sigpic
              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                The entire series? Probably not, go watch Space Race or a lot of Season 1 episodes for some real cringers.

Cam Mitchell - Bounty Hunter? Mix that with Daniel's "alias" in Prometheus Unbound and you got yourself a winning formula.
                Actually I liked Space Race, as for Season 1 yeah mabey there were a few cringers but none that sticked out, I actually loved that scene in Company of Theives.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

None that sticked out?

"just because my organs...."

by far the worst line in the whole series IMO

the "Damn you Cam Mitchell!" one was funny IMO, fits with those particular aliens being retards

Comment

Are you kidding me? "Damn you, Cam Mitchell!" is absolute gold. Just classic. I can't possibly fathom someone thinking that line is not good. I'm glad they're not writing the show.

And, of course, it would have to be used at the end of most of the episodes of "Cam Mitchell- Bounty Hunter".
                    They figured he was a lazy, time-wasting slacker. They were right.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude
                      And, of course, it would have to be used at the end of most of the episodes of "Cam Mitchell- Bounty Hunter".
                      That actually would be pretty funny.

"Damn you, Cam Mitchell!!!!!"
                      sigpic
                      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent

yes, but space race was meant to be silly!

i liked space race. i thought those new casters... they reminded me of the fake newcasts while you're waiting in line for space mountain at disneyland.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982
                          Amen! (Maybe not entire series, but it's definitely a sore thumb.)

I mean, that's one of the things that irritates me the most about Stargate now.

1) It's completely cliche. It's so cliche, it makes my skin crawl. Most cliche things don't do that, but that one does.

2) Now, someone explain this to me, since I'm either insane or unintelligent: How would an ALIEN know the phrase: "damn you"? That's an earth phrase. Aliens (particularly of that breed and stupidity) are not from earth, and are not surrounded by present-day earth culture, so how in the world would he have known that phrase?

They seriously need a little smilie that's banging its head on a desk or a wall...

Where did come from, and what happened to the we know and love? (Shave Teal'c and give him back his staff weapon!)

My Fanfics Warning!: Some fics may contain , so non-S/J shippers BEWARE!

Comment

Originally posted by Smashman
                            None that sticked out?

"just because my organs...."

by far the worst line in the whole series IMO

the "Damn you Cam Mitchell!" one was funny IMO, fits with those particular aliens being retards
                            Actually I always loved that line. I really loved Sam being so asertive so soon.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Aria Rayn
                              Amen! (Maybe not entire series, but it's definitely a sore thumb.)

I mean, that's one of the things that irritates me the most about Stargate now.

1) It's completely cliche. It's so cliche, it makes my skin crawl. Most cliche things don't do that, but that one does.

2) Now, someone explain this to me, since I'm either insane or unintelligent: How would an ALIEN know the phrase: "damn you"? That's an earth phrase. Aliens (particularly of that breed and stupidity) are not from earth, and are not surrounded by present-day earth culture, so how in the world would he have known that phrase?

They seriously need a little smilie that's banging its head on a desk or a wall...
                              Uh...all the aliens speak English. What you're complaining about is like complain about your table being on fire when your house is burning down.

Comment

Working...
                              X