This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What The Hell Is Going On

i need to know whats going on with sg1 on the we only saw 10 eps and thay shot 20 like i said what the hell is going on we need to do some thing as fans i have been a fan 4 over 10years this is not far

ps im pissed off a mgm/sony
    4 doing this to us long time fans
    love
    starathena74 aka heidi
    carter "colone?"
    o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

The show is taking 6 month break, the next 10 episodes get shown in March. The season finale bit they advertised was about the midseason finale, which apparently that's how they've always advertised it. Only difference is a 6 month wait (which just shows how much Scifi sucks).

Although I will admit I am not sure if this includes Atlantis.
    Last edited by SaberBlade; 16 September 2006, 12:44 PM.

sigpic

Comment

lmao ya scifi dose suck big time and sodose mgm aka sony this is b.s
      carter "colone?"
      o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

I think in between they are going to show Battlestar Galactica non stop so for BSG fans like me the 6 month break will be filled with summink, hahahahahahahahahaha, But I still Sci-Fi, *****ed up when they broke the beautiful Sci-Fi Fridays of SG-1, Atlantis and then BSG!!! Frackish!!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

To me, probably better thinking, MGM has no choice when there shows gets aired, it is Sci-Fi. I don't think its MGMs fault at all (I could be wrong on this though)

Comment

Ok I may be over reacting to this whole season Finale to Stargate SG1 but I am a little concern right now. I am aware that Scifi always says season Finale after the summer showing then comes back in Jan (now we have to wait until Mar I believe.) but when I checked Atlantis site theirs only show summer finale. Shouldn’t they say the same, since both shows are airing at the same time??? If memory serves me correct they both said the same last year, why the change now unless they are not going to air the next half of Stargate SG1?

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/
            http://www.scifi.com/stargate/
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by starathena74
              lmao ya scifi dose suck big time and sodose mgm aka sony this is b.s
              For an alien your english isn't half bad, how long have you been on earth?

Comment

TV isn't the case of networks cancelling shows midseason (cough Firefly cough). Scifi will show all 20 episodes of both seasons. If they didn't with Atlantis, then why have Scifi ordered a 4th season?

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
                  Ok I may be over reacting to this whole season Finale to Stargate SG1 but I am a little concern right now. I am aware that Scifi always says season Finale after the summer showing then comes back in Jan (now we have to wait until Mar I believe.) but when I checked Atlantis site theirs only show summer finale. Shouldn’t they say the same, since both shows are airing at the same time??? If memory serves me correct they both said the same last year, why the change now unless they are not going to air the next half of Stargate SG1?

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/
                  http://www.scifi.com/stargate/
                  If they weren't going to show the rest, they probably would have advertised it as the "series finale."

Comment

The final ten episodes of the season are going to be show. Relax.
                    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

why would they do this to us!!!????? something MUST be done!!!!!!!!!!

-SMART, SEXY, and ALL AROUND PERFECT!

Comment

what? it really is being cancelled to march??? why did this happen? why did they call it the season finale then? sorry i am just really confused?
                        sigpic
                        *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Originally posted by gategirl2
                          what? it really is being cancelled to march??? why did this happen? why did they call it the season finale then? sorry i am just really confused?
                          I have a recently formed theory. Well, recently formed as of 10 seconds ago. It kind of just came to me.

Shows tend to pick up more viewers during season premires and season finales. If SCIFI advertizes it as a season finale, they think they will get more viewers. That's just my two cents.

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

USA channel also does it, such as with Monk and Psych.

Comment

Yeh they say that its the season finale when it isn't, but anyhows, if your on gateworld you'll know that it#ll come back in March!!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X