This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Babies?

Think the ancients will farm ancient babies from humans to combat the ori like the ori did with vala with adria? would be a cool way to beat the ori if we had some ancient people that had a good portion of ascended ancient knowledge to help fight the ori...

Gelasius

No... the Ancients have a "non-interference with the lower plains of existance" policy which is strictly, I mean STRICTLY, enforced.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

that means the ori broke the rules, meaning the ancients should react to their interference..either the ancients destory adria or they find a different route..either way ori broke the rules...so the ancients have to do something about it..

Gelasius

Comment

Originally posted by Gelasius
        Think the ancients will farm ancient babies from humans to combat the ori like the ori did with vala with adria? would be a cool way to beat the ori
        Ewww.

No, wait, let me think.

Nope, still ewww. Ewww.
        Frak! --Apollo
        Frak you. --Cain
        FRAK Me! --Kat
        frakwit! --Tyrol
        B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

that means the ori broke the rules, meaning the ancients should react to their interference..either the ancients destory adria or they find a different route..either way ori broke the rules...so the ancients have to do something about it..

Gelasius
          The Ori didn't break the rules, Adria was made in the Ori galaxy, where they make the rules.

Comment

Gelasius
            To avoid becoming the enemy you have to hold yourself to a higher standard. I doubt the Ancients would do the same as the Ori. They also probably won't kill Adria, because in alot of ways, she's still just a pawn of the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
              No... the Ancients have a "non-interference with the lower plains of existance" policy which is strictly, I mean STRICTLY, enforced.
              Unless you count the ones that toe the very thin, non-coporeal line, such as Oma, such as Orlin, such as Chaya, .....and others.

Think the ancients will farm ancient babies from humans to combat the ori like the ori did with vala with adria? would be a cool way to beat the ori if we had some ancient people that had a good portion of ascended ancient knowledge to help fight the ori...
              However, I don't see them going to the lengths of farming ancient babies from humans to combat the ori.

Comment

Baby farming!! When will people learn???? Btw, baby farming is illegal here in Oz.
                Sometimes the truth........
                Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
                Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
                - General George S. Patton

Comment

I don't the ancients will ever do that, they're not like the ORI, so they don't really need to do the same things that they did with Adria
                  sigpic
                  Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

they wont, because the ancients dont care and they wont interfere with us primitive folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Casanova
                      Baby farming!! When will people learn???? Btw, baby farming is illegal here in Oz.
                      i'm mmm pretty sure it's ilegal over here too.....

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm
                        Unless you count the ones that toe the very thin, non-coporeal line, such as Oma, such as Orlin, such as Chaya, .....and others.
                        Chaya broke the rules. The fact that she's allowed only to protect her own planet and watch helplessly as other planets fall is her punishment.

Comment

I'm getting a serious Battlestar Galactica vibe off this thread.

Stars with gates are cool...
                          "Somewhere, somebody's blog just blew up."

Comment

Yes but the Ori are not directly the ancients. They were ONCE part of the same race but not now. That means the Ori do not have to follow Ancient rules. It's kind of like moving to a different country for the rest of your life. You follow the new rules, not the rules of your old country.

The Ori make their own rules and follow their own rules. They are not responsible to the Ancients and thus can do what they like.

-T

Green to Captain Jake

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                              The Ori didn't break the rules, Adria was made in the Ori galaxy, where they make the rules.
                              That doesn't explain why they're being permitted to run amok in our galaxy.
                              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
                              X