X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    The man that was following Mulder in the car chase, and the same man who tried to kill Scully in the hospital is Mike Dopud, veteran of several SG1 and SGA episodes, and of numerous parts in shows since those series left the air.
    Good eye.

Comment

Well, I admit I'm a bit miffed at the copout resolution to the cliffhanger, but I enjoyed the hell out of the episode just the same! Bring on next week!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Well, I admit I'm a bit miffed at the copout resolution to the cliffhanger, but I enjoyed the hell out of the episode just the same! Bring on next week!
        Same here, I plan to go back to the previous part 2 and try to work out at what point she collapsed in the office, just to make sure it actually makes sense (and also work out what was visions, and what was real from that episode) rather than it just being a "how do we resolve this cliffhanger? Ah Dallas it".

If anything I'd say that was an even worse cliffhanger/resolution than TWD6x16 and 7x01, and that's saying something.

Comment

‘The X-Files’ Creator Says He Won’t Return for Another Season Without Gillian Anderson

According to my DVR Guide and Zap2it TV Listings, Gillian Anderson will be on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Jan 9 on CBS at 12:37am EST. You might want to confirm, when the date gets closer, with http://www.cbs.com/shows/late-late-show/ just to make sure.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
            ‘The X-Files’ Creator Says He Won’t Return for Another Season Without Gillian Anderson

According to my DVR Guide and Zap2it TV Listings, Gillian Anderson will be on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Jan 9 on CBS at 12:37am EST. You might want to confirm, when the date gets closer, with http://www.cbs.com/shows/late-late-show/ just to make sure.
            Your info is correct. I think Anderson confirmed it on Twitter.

Comment

Wow, so episode 2 was....crap.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Gillian Anderson Says She’s Really Done With ‘The X-Files’ Forever, For Real: ‘I Don’t Want To Be Tied Down’

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Wow, so episode 2 was....crap.
                  LOL I thought it was better, at least it wasn't a dream.

Comment

I loved "This." Watched it twice (so far) and it gets better each time.

Can't wait for next week's episode, "Plus One," and the return of the fantastic Karin Konoval to the show.

Sympathies to Alan -- I see Channel 5 is STILL dinking around and not announced a formal start date for the new season. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
                      I loved "This." Watched it twice (so far) and it gets better each time.

Can't wait for next week's episode, "Plus One," and the return of the fantastic Karin Konoval to the show.

Sympathies to Alan -- I see Channel 5 is STILL dinking around and not announced a formal start date for the new season. Ridiculous.
                      Appreciated. Just before the football highlights show on C5 last night there was a brief advert for The X-Files and I genuinely thought there was going to be a date announcement. Fat chance.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Sometime in February is my guess, I'm sure I saw a 2 flash up in the middle column at one point in the advert, must run it back frame by frame sometime, see if there is some sort of code or clue there.

Comment

New episode tonight!!

Episode 3: "Plus One"

Comment

I liked it! It took a little too long to get to the meat of its story, and should’ve been less funny and more scary, but I still liked it a whooooole lot more than last week!

Comment

No sugar Sherlock, dam you American's and your "can't have people exposed to swearing otherwise they'll get upset, but it's fine to watch someone get their face ripped off" insane TV standards lol.

I liked the episode though, good traditional X-Files monster of the week stuff.

Comment

UK viewers finally have an airdate: Feb. 5! Finally!

The rest of us get an excellent Darin Morgan episode this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X