Page 4 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2890
  1. #61
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by D.C.
    What did everyone think of the first The X-Files movie?


    I loved the x-files movie..It was easy to understand even if you were not an x-files fan ...Some people said it was like 2 episodes stuck together but I disagree with that. I think the editing was extremely well done ..and I watched the DVD many times actually....

    I also loved the hallway scene (Damm ...bee )..
    Also I'm a fan of the Landeau's ....therefore Martin Landeau from Space 1999 ...was a bonus for me. ...( made a few videos for Space 1999.... Commander John Koenig & Doctor Helena Russell were so cute together)..Shame that Martin and Barbara are now separated .

    Anyway I just hope the x-files movie 2 will be a real blockbuster ...They had enough time to think about a smashing script.


    Caty

  2. #62
    Captain D.C.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,463

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Forget the shippy hallway scene. What about the awesome sky scraper explosion.

  3. #63
    First Lieutenant Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)'s Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by kneon light
    Met Gillian Anderson a few weeks ago in London.

    Got photos and autographs.

    Just thought I'd share that.
    Not trying to make anyone jealous are you? .

    Lucky you. Was that at her new play? I hope you had a nice time meeting her!

    ~Tracey~

  4. #64
    First Lieutenant Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)'s Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by gpguk
    Hi

    didnt read any of the other posts cause i was so excited about this and i didnt know if anyone else had posted it, but i got the new SFX today and there was a tiny piece on the x-file movie thats ment to be being written or being about to be written and dd said that chris carter (a brilliant man x the biggest number in the world) has come up with an idea and should start shooting next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there is going to be a new villan and the film should appeal to new fans and hard core fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    very giddy when i saw that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I knew that there were talks about XF 2 movie and that CC has a good script in mind but I didn't hear that they would start shooting next year! Very cool ...well just as long as it is a good standalone episode and is nothing whatsoever like most of season 9, then it should be ok!

    ~Tracey~

  5. #65
    First Lieutenant Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)'s Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by D.C.
    Forget the shippy hallway scene. What about the awesome sky scraper explosion.
    I like both . The shippy scene was great (yes I am a shipper in XF and in Stargate ) ...the scraper explosion was brilliant too...very intense. Loved how Scully shouted 'there's no time' and then they get into the car and boom!

    ~Tracey~

  6. #66
    First Lieutenant Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)'s Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by Catysg1
    I also loved the hallway scene (Damm ...bee )..
    Also I'm a fan of the Landeau's ....therefore Martin Landeau from Space 1999 ...was a bonus for me. ...( made a few videos for Space 1999.... Commander John Koenig & Doctor Helena Russell were so cute together)..Shame that Martin and Barbara are now separated .
    How did I know that you loved the hallway scene too . Yes that damn bee. It could have bitten her a few seconds later just after they had a little kiss!

    I have watched some of your space 1999 videos btw, and although I am not a fan of Space 1999, I did enjoy the videos. You just have a real talent . Have you every thought about doing X Files music videos?

    Btw... I have downloaded your latest Sam and Jack videos and will watch soon . Have to savour these ones if you are not doing anymore for a while .

    ~Tracey~

  7. #67
    Probie
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Damn the bee indeed

    Well I've never made any secret of the fact that I absolutely and completely and totally adore The X-Files movie...... that film's got absolutely everything, action, intrigue, shippiness, and it really was different from the episodes somehow. The soundtrack is fab, the acting was amazing, it really cleared some things up in my mind (I get so confused about the mythology) It would've been perfect if only it had Krycek in it. I just think it's great for new fans and old ones, I was a new fan when I first saw it and I must've watched it 6 times in 2 days as soon as I'd seen it. Even now, every time I watch it I see something new.

    plus, every single time I watch it I'm convinced that *this* time they'll kiss! Damn that bee. I love the whole thing with the Well Manicured Man, because considering his part up until then had been relatively small (compared with CSM anyway) they really built him up. I was also a big fan of urm, the doctor guy whose name I can't recall. He was wacky

    Watched Redux 1 + 2 and Detour today. I'm on a roll! How is it possible to forget how amazing these classic episodes are?!

    Eek gotta get to bed
    Sat

  8. #68
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    How did I know that you loved the hallway scene too . Yes that damn bee. It could have bitten her a few seconds later just after they had a little kiss!

    I have watched some of your space 1999 videos btw, and although I am not a fan of Space 1999, I did enjoy the videos. You just have a real talent . Have you every thought about doing X Files music videos?

    Btw... I have downloaded your latest Sam and Jack videos and will watch soon . Have to savour these ones if you are not doing anymore for a while .

    ~Tracey~


    Oh yes , I have my x-files video page ready to roll....but no videos yet in it..
    I'll make one soon ..then will follow from that ...Any song ideas for Mulder and Scully perhaps!!!!!I've used soo many songs ..I want to start with a smashing one too for them .

    The problem is ..I used to know the DVD's by heart but because I haven't watched any episodes for 1 year ...I may not remember where the scenes are (I could find a few cuz I was an addict)...So any help on that would be greatly appreciated too. Thank you...Send me Private messages for any help...or e-mail me at [email protected]

    By the way do you go the the x-files idealist Haven Forum ?(It's a huge forum excatly like the one we 're in at the moment....around 4000 fans in there)sometimes cuz I used to post tons in there ...not so lately although I tried to introduce Stagate sg1 through my videos saying that if they liked the x-files , they would love stargate sg1 ...but apparently they don't wanna know Strange!!!I'm puzzled



    Caty aka ShipDiva

  9. #69
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Damn the bee indeed

    Well I've never made any secret of the fact that I absolutely and completely and totally adore The X-Files movie...... that film's got absolutely everything, action, intrigue, shippiness, and it really was different from the episodes somehow. The soundtrack is fab, the acting was amazing, it really cleared some things up in my mind (I get so confused about the mythology) It would've been perfect if only it had Krycek in it. I just think it's great for new fans and old ones, I was a new fan when I first saw it and I must've watched it 6 times in 2 days as soon as I'd seen it. Even now, every time I watch it I see something new.

    plus, every single time I watch it I'm convinced that *this* time they'll kiss! Damn that bee. I love the whole thing with the Well Manicured Man, because considering his part up until then had been relatively small (compared with CSM anyway) they really built him up. I was also a big fan of urm, the doctor guy whose name I can't recall. He was wacky

    Watched Redux 1 + 2 and Detour today. I'm on a roll! How is it possible to forget how amazing these classic episodes are?!

    Eek gotta get to bed


    The doctor guy... was it kershaw (Martin Landeau)?I really like that actor...Missiom impossible with his wife Barbara Bain and Space 1999 together too.
    I had never seen 2 married actors playing together all the time ..so I was very interested and intrigued in those 2 ...and they were so in love ..it shines through the screen

    Shame she was not in the x-files movie for a cameo?! They even could have mentionned Space 1999 or Mission Impossible.. the shows... like they did with Mac Guyver in Stargate sg1..That would 've been funny ...LOL


    Caty aka ShipDiva.

  10. #70
    First Lieutenant Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)'s Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by Catysg1
    Oh yes , I have my x-files video page ready to roll....but no videos yet in it..
    I'll make one soon ..then will follow from that ...Any song ideas for Mulder and Scully perhaps!!!!!I've used soo many songs ..I want to start with a smashing one too for them .

    The problem is ..I used to know the DVD's by heart but because I haven't watched any episodes for 1 year ...I may not remember where the scenes are (I could find a few cuz I was an addict)...So any help on that would be greatly appreciated too. Thank you...Send me Private messages for any help...or e-mail me at [email protected]

    By the way do you go the the x-files idealist Haven Forum ?(It's a huge forum excatly like the one we 're in at the moment....around 4000 fans in there)sometimes cuz I used to post tons in there ...not so lately although I tried to introduce Stagate sg1 through my videos saying that if they liked the x-files , they would love stargate sg1 ...but apparently they don't wanna know Strange!!!I'm puzzled



    Caty aka ShipDiva
    So you do have an X files video page! That is great . Can't wait to see some of your videos when you do them. Like I said, you have a real talent for them (especially Sam and Jack ). Ok so I am trying to think of some good songs but it is so hard, I don't know how you think of what songs to use for your others. Let me think some more and I will see if I can come up with any good ones.

    No episodes for 1 year? Yeah no problem, of course I will help you (where I can ). Well I guess the later seasons (4-9…well only a select few in 8&9) are the ones with the shippiest scenes in them. Thanks for your email addy. I will think about scenes and will mail or private message you!

    No, I have never been the x files idealist haven forum. Would you believe, Gateworld was my first ever (and only) forum that I have been on . I have been on here for over 1 year and a half. I found the XF thread and started to post there, so I never ventured to an XF forum!
    Really? So not many of them like Stargate? A lot of people I know who like Stargate, liked X files too. Very strange indeed!

    ~Tracey~

  11. #71
    Probie
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Sabaideeeeeee to you all (that's Lao if anyone's interested, lol!)

    Just, urm, really, checking that everyone's still alive out there!

    I've been watching loads of XF in the past few days, and today got into some season 6..... The Un-Natural and 3 of a Kind..... the first of which is one of my favourites!! That Josh Exley, wow, there's just something about the smile on that man that can't stop be being amazed at the possibilities of life. It even makes me want to play baseball and that's something Also saw All Things yesterday, one of my very very top favourites (see they're all favourites so I've got to give them different catagories)

    Oh how I love this show!

    Please, someone stop me.... I'm talking about The X-Files in the X-Files thread!!

    My suggestion for a music video - tried and tested but almightily effective - "Lean on Me"

    Robert Patrick has facial hair and glasses. Interesting guy, he said he thought that he was happy when he got the part on XF because he thinks Gillian's hot. Hmm.

    And I'm walking......
    Sat

  12. #72
    First Lieutenant Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)'s Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    1,182

    Talking Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Woo hoo...someone has actually posted in this thread (it was looking a little quiet) and I am glad it was you ((((hugs)))).

    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Sabaideeeeeee to you all (that's Lao if anyone's interested, lol!)
    Still on your language kick! And of course I am interested .

    Yep, I am still alive (sent you a private message...read it soon...it's about us meeting up) and glad to see you are too. Work is pretty much taking up a lot of my time but I do try and get on here everyday. I haven’t posted because no one else had...it was all lonely .

    Cool about watching loads of XF and season 6...that is your favourite season isn't it? . Hehe, yeah his smile is very nice and that episode is just great...David wrote a good episode there! Oh All things is a good one (that is in season 7 isn't it?) love the end scene! I watched an XF today; it was season 3 'The alk'. I hadn't watched that one in ages...it is so evil that the little boy dies!

    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Please, someone stop me.... I'm talking about The X-Files in the X-Files thread!!
    ROTFL oh I know...it is so strange isn't it? Do you think we are coming down with a fever? Well you could always start to tell us about what you did for the 4 months you weren't here .

    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Robert Patrick has facial hair and glasses. Interesting guy, he said he thought that he was happy when he got the part on XF because he thinks Gillian's hot. Hmm
    Wow...so did he look a lot different from Agent *ahem* Doggett *cough*? He 'thought' he was happy? Ok so a strange guy...but at least he has good tastes, Gillian is pretty .

    ((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

    ~Tracey~

  13. #73
    Chief Master Sergeant USS Thunderchild's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    115

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Well, the three parter of X-files was on last night on TNT from 1-4 in the morning...and yes I was up for 2.5 of the episodes, and it was the Anasazi ones...x-files at its prime.

    Did anyone ever watch Earth 2? I loved that show--hopefully It'll come out on DVD some time, but I doubt it.

    speaking of the x-files, what ever hapenned to the ship off the coast of Africa? Did they just leave it there? And what are everyone's opinion of the show turning more and more religious as the show progressed?

    Phil

  14. #74
    Probie gpguk's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    18

    Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    Well I knew that there were talks about XF 2 movie and that CC has a good script in mind but I didn't hear that they would start shooting next year! Very cool ...well just as long as it is a good standalone episode and is nothing whatsoever like most of season 9, then it should be ok!

    ~Tracey~
    Im hoping that it will be more dd and GA and less doggett and rayes, but it is ment to be a story that people who have never seen it before can go in and watch and understand, and with cancerman dead (or is he cause no one is really dead in the world of the x-files) he needs a decent bad guy!!also some shippy stuff to!!!!!!!!

    also carnt remember who posted it, but i did to watch Earth 2 and really enjoyed it!!!!!!if i see it on dvd or anyhing i will post where it is, cause i am sure that they released it on DVD.
    Gillian x x x x

    Yeah Sure You Betcha

  15. #75
    Chief Master Sergeant USS Thunderchild's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    115

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    I'm really looking forward to the second X-files movie, but I hope it has some mythology stuff tied in...I don't really want a monster of the week movie...

    Phil
    Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
    Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

  16. #76
    Probie
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Ayubowen Yup, my language kick is never ending!

    By the way, do you know that on your profile thingy it tells you your average number of posts per day? Pretty funky, no?

    Replied to your message Sounds like you're working hard... I'm half jealous of all that money you must be earning but also it sucks, having to work all the time.

    Yeah season 6 is my favourite. Or I'd list it as the most classic at least, for me. David wrote a darn good episode there! As much as I like Hollywood AD, The Un-Natural just stood out for me. I prefer All Things though. It's so beautifully filmed and that song... that song!! Yep it's near the end of season 7.... when the baby (my gosh I can't even remember the baby's name!) thing may or may not have begun....

    The alk?? Hmm don't know how I missed that one, I've got the whole of season 3. Is it one that's got 2 different names? I hate it when there are little children involved in it and getting hurt. Speaking off, I watched the doll season 5 ep the other day too - really creeps me out!

    Yeah I'd say he looked a lot different, I really didn't recognise him at first! His hair's longer and he's bigger built.... I'll show you the pics when we meet up LOL, when I say that he thought he was happy it came out wrong. What I meant was that what he thought to himself was 'ooh, this is good, I'm happy because she's hot' - sorry, phrased completely wrong!

    Hmmmm't know how to start with what I got up to! In Sri Lanka for the 3 months I was working all week, teaching mentally disabled kids and looking after them in an orphanage. On a wednesday I'd go to one of my nearest towns and teach english to deaf/dumb women..... then on the weekends I got to go away with all the lovely friends I made out there To be perfectly honest, most weekends we visited just about every beach on the south and south west coasts, but that's because they were near us and it takes longer to travel inland than just jumping on a bus straight down the Galle Road, which goes from the capital city, all the way down to Galle, in the south west corner, stopping off where we were living and at every beach along the way! Had some fantastic times on those beaches, they were so so sooooo beautiful and choc full of aussie surfers. Plus, on the weekends the parties would go on all night, so we'd drink and dance on the sand under the stars in the heat.... and even sometimes take a bit of a swim if we were drunk enough

    Then the last two weeks in Sri Lanka I travelled round the country with two of my friends out there, we went to the hill country and walked around there, up hills, to waterfalls, round tea estates.... then up to the ancient cities where we climbed up this huuuuuuge Ayers Rock type rock called Sigiriya, on top of which are the remains of an ancient royal palace, and we cycled round the ruins of the cities for a couple of days. It was stunning really

    Thennnnn my final two weeks I took off with a friend I made out there, to Thailand, where we celebrated Thai New Year in Chiang Mai which was insanely fun and, urm, wet.... before heading down the Mekong river in Laos, seeing a lovely place called Luang Prabang which is full to the brim with amazingly gorgeous temples and views and food.... then to Vang Vieng which is full to the brim with Opium Dens which was, interesting.... one of the days we were there we went 'tubing' down the river on the inner tubes of lorry tyres, just floating in the most amazing surroundings and fantastic heat, stopping off occasionally to explore cave temples which was damn scary actually because those caves were BIG and full of spiders! Hmmm then went to the capital of Laos, then back to Bangkok to shop for a couple of days

    Right, that's it in a nutshell then, I want to show you with the pictures though!!! They add so much to it I'm also getting a strange feeling of deja vu, so sorry if I've told you any of that before!

    Time for me to be quiet and leave now I think.....

    ((((((((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))))
    Sat

  17. #77
    First Lieutenant Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)'s Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by gpguk
    Im hoping that it will be more dd and GA and less doggett and rayes, but it is ment to be a story that people who have never seen it before can go in and watch and understand, and with cancerman dead (or is he cause no one is really dead in the world of the x-files) he needs a decent bad guy!!also some shippy stuff to!!!!!!!
    That is what I am hoping for too. I really don't want Doggett and Reyes in it to be honest. Well if they have to be in it then they can have like 5 minutes worth of screen time and that is it . But if they are picking up from where they left off at the end of season 9 then they probably will be having them back! I don't know about cancer man...it seemed like he was pretty much dead in ‘the truth’ as he got burnt to death! But you never know!

    ~Tracey~

  18. #78
    First Lieutenant Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)'s Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by USS Thunderchild
    Well, the three parter of X-files was on last night on TNT from 1-4 in the morning...and yes I was up for 2.5 of the episodes, and it was the Anasazi ones...x-files at its prime.

    Did anyone ever watch Earth 2? I loved that show--hopefully It'll come out on DVD some time, but I doubt it.

    speaking of the x-files, what ever hapenned to the ship off the coast of Africa? Did they just leave it there? And what are everyone's opinion of the show turning more and more religious as the show progressed?

    Phil
    Here in the UK there are various channels showing different XF seasons....I hardly get to watch them but it is cool when I can!

    I have no idea what happened with that ship...something had to of happened though. It is in clear view so anyone can see it! I am sure someone would have taken pictures!

    ~Tracey~

  19. #79
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    That is what I am hoping for too. I really don't want Doggett and Reyes in it to be honest. Well if they have to be in it then they can have like 5 minutes worth of screen time and that is it . But if they are picking up from where they left off at the end of season 9 then they probably will be having them back! I don't know about cancer man...it seemed like he was pretty much dead in ‘the truth’ as he got burnt to death! But you never know!

    ~Tracey~


    Cancer man survived the fall down the stairs in "Requiem" and he was pretty ill there already ...so I would not be surprised if he survived his burns...maybe they 'll have him come back with a new face and new body..

    Do you remember in "En ami" the episode where he asks Scully to go with him and they meet that woman who was 117 years old and she looked like she was 65 years old..Well may be he got a cure for all illnesses like he really said and he'll be back...just not looking like Mulder I hope .

    But I doubt it ..I heard that Skinner may be back and just Mulder and Scully..I did not hear about Doggett and Reyes ..and they should not be in the movie 2 cuz most people didn't like them to take over the show and they are not known from the casual viewers....
    if you mention the x-files to somebdy in the street, everybody is gonna say "Mulder and Scully" ....Also Catatonia did a song for the x-files called "Mulder & Scully" ...They are a very famous couple ...and it was said that they were the most romantic couple on the little screen at one time

    Oh ..and I think the best season is seaon 3 ...Anasazi is brilliant .
    I really miss Scully and Mulder of the early seasons....

    I really liked it when they became a couple ..but we really didn't see enough between them ..because Mulder was gone....and all we got was crying Scully..which was a bit much ..
    I know she had a hard time ...and Mulder and Scully's life was far from beeing a dream comes true...but blind me ...that was really sad ..when he had to go and leave her by herself with baby William ..without forgetting that she gave birth in the middle of nowhere ..with Aliens watching her delivering her baby ....then we have her baby abducted because he is special .....and at the end ...given up for adoption.....before Mulder comes back...and then .....she has to tell him all that in a dark jail cell ..where he is just about to be killed by lethal injection.....Call it dramatic ... the scenario behind it.... is interesting ....but they made Scully too much of a crying woman...I know she was in love ...and she was alone with her baby....but really they should have asked Duchovny for some cameo appearances..and insist that it was his show .

    I liked "Existence" and "Providence" and the religious aspect of the show ..but the x-files has always been religion orientated right from the beginning.....Lots of episodes are religion centered...a lot actually...and it's very interesting.


    Ok I may come back if I have anyting else to say

    MULDER & SCULLY TOGETHER FOREVER
    SAM & JACK TOGETHER FOREVER

    Caty aka ShipDiva

  20. #80
    First Lieutenant Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)'s Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: X Files, but mainly everything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Ayubowen Yup, my language kick is never ending!
    *Giggles* I can see. So what language was that then?

    Yeah, I noticed the post thingy on your profile. It is actually cool, nice to know how many posts a day you post (and it is nice to know how many posts a day other people post too).

    I know, I saw and I replied back . I am actually; I have to work tomorrow (have to work 2 Saturday's in a month...guess it is not so bad). Yeah the money side is the best part. I am half jealous of you having loads of free time actually!

    Yeah I remember you saying that season 6 was the first season you ever watched so I can see why it is your favourite one! I do love season 6, it is why I brought the video box set . It is indeed; Gillian did a great job in that episode. LOL 'the baby'.... don’t worry, at least you can forget it, it is a good thing . I believe his name is William! See, why can't I forget it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    The alk??
    Well that is the name an episode guide give it anyway. The channel I watched it on didn't give the name of it so I had to look it up. It is the one where that man who is a multiple amputee (got no arms or legs) starts to kill some of the military officers. He kills one mans son and wife and lets him live without them...that way it is more cruel and hurtful!
    Ooohh is that the on where Scully is on holiday in Maine (what a place to go on holiday!!!!) and she helps the little girl with the doll! Yeah that one is so freaky. Didn’t Stephen King write it?

    Wow! So not looking like Doggett at all then? *Yay* that would be cool...I can't wait until we meet . Hehe that is ok! I did kind of think that it came out wrong . But still, he is a strange guy .

    Ok then so *yay* you have finally told me what you did but now I have no idea how to reply back to it all (I will probably reply more better tomorrow...although I may do it today ).

    I can't believe you did all of that...it sounds so amazing. What you did, helped the disabled kids, it must have been very life changing! You did so much work, I bet you are so proud (and you parents too ). Cool...it is good that you had a lot of friends to go out with, it is always great making new friends and meeting loads of new people (even though it can be scary too)! Beaches? *is not jealous at all *. I can't believe you got to do all of that, have parties on the sand at night (and getting drunk... )...it sounds so amazing, like a totally different world...would have been fun to be at one of the parties .

    You got to travel around ancient cities and just basically have a great adventure. Btw was the weather really, REALLY hot (well I am gathering it was ...I am not sure I would be able to handle that much heat)? When I was little I always dreamed of going on a grand adventure . I bet the places must have been so beautiful!

    Ooohh you got to celebrate the Thai new year . And caves and spiders *shudders*...you are brave; don't think I could have done that!

    Well hun, it just sounded so great, thank you for sharing . I am glad you had such a wonderful time out there. I bet it all seems like a dream now!

    Right, I am off to bed now...it may not be that late (hey I am not sad ) but I need my sleep...stupid work!

    (((((((((huggles))))))))))

    ~Tracey~
    Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); May 21st, 2004 at 01:33 PM.

Page 4 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. ST: Enterprise Discussion and Appreciation Thread
    By Trek_Girl42 in forum Star Trek
    Replies: 311
    Last Post: May 4th, 2020, 06:10 AM
  2. Sgt./Agent Bates/Dean Marshall Discussion/ Appreciation
    By Roatbaum in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: September 10th, 2008, 01:49 PM
  3. WWE/ECW/TNA discussion and Appreciation thread
    By Pharaoh Atem in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: August 28th, 2006, 05:49 AM
  4. The Kira/Odo discussion/appreciation thread
    By NG.1 in forum Star Trek
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: April 11th, 2006, 04:00 AM
  5. The OC Discussion and Appreciation Thread
    By lilslim142000 in forum General Television
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 7th, 2006, 07:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •