Complete Series $18.99 at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete Series $18.99 at Target

Flipping through the USA Target ad for the 10th to 16th they have a few TV sets on sale, including Firefly for the cheapest price I have seen for it. So by some chance someone here doesn't have the DVD yet now is your chance.
    Last edited by Oreo; 10 September 2006, 09:29 AM.

You might want to say in which country...
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

That might help.

It's $36 dollars online so you need to go to a store.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
        It's $36 dollars online so you need to go to a store.
        I can get it locally in Australia for $20. Besides i already have a copy of the series and the movie
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I'm just saying if someone doesn't have it and lives in the USA to go buy it.

It can be found in several places for about $25 (US), but $19 is the best I have seen it.

Comment

I have only seen the feature, but my cousins have been prodding me to get myself the series.

Unfortunately, there is no Target in my area. If I were to drive to one I would blow the sale margins on gasoline.

Comment

There is a place in the USA without a Target? That's like saying there is a place without a Starbucks!

Comment

There is a place in the USA without a Target? That's like saying there is a place without a Starbucks!

That really is a steal for such a great DVD set. I'm half tempted to head to Target right now so I can buy a set for a few friends.
                sigpic
                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent

That really is a steal for such a great DVD set. I'm half tempted to head to Target right now so I can buy a set for a few friends.
                  Agreed...we already have the set, but my husband showed me the ad anyway this morning...I guess he figured we needed a backup.
                  "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
                  Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
                  ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Christmas is coming and they would make lovely gifts.

Comment

i already have 2 copies, a home copy that never leaves its place right next to my dvd player and a "let people borrow that way if they ruin it, i have my own copy" copy.

Comment

Christmas is coming and they would make lovely gifts.
                        Christmas is coming..... Don't even say that.....it is soooo not funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          Christmas is coming..... Don't even say that.....it is soooo not funny.....

104 (Something like that.) more days until Christmas.

Comment

104 (Something like that.) more days until Christmas.
                            LALALALALALALALALALALALALA *covers ears and eyes* LALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Comment

Well, this proved to be a good time to finally pick up my own copy of the series. Got it monday, haven't had time to break the shrink wrap yet. It's ironic that I had swiped borrowed my parent's DVD set just the day before.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                              X