X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha Site Gate Command

spoilers

In the trailer for the Covenant, I notice that the Alpha Site Gate room has been completed. Any ideas.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

I didn't see it... I'll have to watch it again... exactly what part of the trailer is it in? How do you know that it is the Alpha site?

Comment

Ok I rewatched it and get what you are saying... there is a scene where 2 people come through an off-world gate...
      In the gateworld episode section for "Covenant" it says:

Spoiler:
      Carter will take him off-world to the Alpha Site.

So it is a logical assumption that the off-world gate is the Alpha site gate... It looks to be underground like the SGC and Tok'ra tunnels.

Comment

So who's in charge there?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I thought our alliance with them was null as of DEATH KNELL or w\e.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

It is, but the Alpha site is our off world base. We "let" the Tok'Ra and rebel Jaffa there. We can kick them out just as easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              So who's in charge there?
              *waiting patiently for answer*

Comment

*waiting patiently for answer*

The tau'ri. Who else?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

sorry, the internet was down for two agonizing days. The Spoiler for that particular episodes say that Sam and the guy gate to the Alpha site were they are going to fly F-302 in orbit of the planet. Yes, there is a air base in the alpha site.
                  sigpic
                  The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                    It is, but the Alpha site is our off world base. We "let" the Tok'Ra and rebel Jaffa there. We can kick them out just as easily.
                    Aren't the alliances between Earth, the rebel Jaffa, and the Tok'ra in trouble right now, both groups left the Alpha Site.

Comment

I said the same thing, but as of now, they are still working together, just not as closes.

See I don't understand that, because SG1 has given so much, when the Tok'Ra have given so little.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                        The tau'ri. Who else?
                        I was wondering if there was some prominent officer whose name would be forthcoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse
                          Aren't the alliances between Earth, the rebel Jaffa, and the Tok'ra in trouble right now, both groups left the Alpha Site.
                          Actually, the alliance ended. I assumed they were speaking in a past tense.

Comment

I was wondering if there was some prominent officer whose name would be forthcoming.
                            When we find out !
                            Personally,I'm going to see what comes up in the ep guides and spoilers.The Omnipedia updates may help too.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                              When we find out !
                              Personally,I'm going to see what comes up in the ep guides and spoilers.The Omnipedia updates may help too.
                              I only wanted to know if it ever came up in an earlier ep. I don't like to read too many spoilers. They kind of...well...spoil things. Hence the name and all bla, bla, bla...but thanks anyway. I shall continue to check in from time to time.

* trudges over to "Sulky thread.*

Comment

Working...
                              X