This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invasion

Hello everybody! Just wondering, does/has anyone watch/ed Invasion and what did you think? We are on the 4th epi I think, and I LOVE it!!!

MYSPACE!
    COME SAY HI!!!

yeah, i have the 1st season and it is my favorite show next to stargate of coarse!!! i love dave!

-SMART, SEXY, and ALL AROUND PERFECT!

Comment

Also the series discussion thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17824

It was a good series. I wish it had been renewed.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I believe that this show should be one that Scifi brings back to life. It was pretty good, and if given a chance could have been much better. Fox like scifi has a tendency to get rid of quality Scifi shows. The ironic thing is they are more often then not the best shows on the network.

Just think of a line up that had Invasion, Firefly, Both Gates and BSG. Now that is quality TV. Ratings are overrated.

Comment

Invasion was on ABC.

And the first 7ish episodes are terrible.

Comment

I realized that this morning, Fox has just cancelled too many scifi series.

Invasion ended good, and I think if retooled could be a great show.

Comment

Surface was cancelled.

Invasion I was never into.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Invasion was one of most boring shows i ever watched. Plot was so obvious and episodes felt like they could fit everything into 10 minutes instead of dragging them to 45 minutes.

I am very glad it was cancelled.
                VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Yeah I was dissapointed by it too. I love William Fichtner (soooooooooooooo gald he's now on Prison Break) and it had the potential to be great but it was executed very badly. I enjoyed the pilot episode alot and I stuck with it but it was so tedious and drawn out and only started to get interesting again toward the final episodes. If it had been a 6 or 8 part mini-series it could've been great but no, I wasn't the least bit dissapointed that it was cancelled.
                  'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                  X