No announcement yet.

What i want(ed) from season 10 finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I remember, back when I watched the finale, I don't think I'd want anything changed.

However, I would still like the two SG-1 movies to happen. However, after them, I would make a movie called STARGATE: A PUBLISHED SCIENCE, where the SG-1 and Atlantis characters would be forced to go fully public with the Stargate program. The movie would deal with the characters dealing with families of the deceased members that died during the program, explaining them what really happened to their beloved ones and then going fully public with the SP. Of course, the right clips from both SG-1 and Atlantis would be used to quickly and clearly showcase those stories. The movie would be set after SG-1's last mission and after SGA's EATG.

Then I would do a SG-1 season 11, which would showcase SG-1 and SGA characters having to deal with the consequences of them going public with the program. Of course, the SGA characters would be still busy with their business in the Pegasus Galaxy while dealing with the newly created issues back on Earth at the same time. At the end of the season, almost everyone on Earth would accept and support the Stargate program, but that trust would be shaken to its foundation with the events of Stargate Universe.
    Last edited by Mnikolic; 05 April 2013, 03:22 AM.

Comment

I not sure that this is end,i heard that need watching "Ark of truth" and "Continuum". Maybe in these movies has end about sg 1.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill View Post
        I not sure that this is end,i heard that need watching "Ark of truth" and "Continuum". Maybe in these movies has end about sg 1.
        There is no end for SG1. They continue going on missions, except Sam leaves SG1 to go on different missions.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          There is no end for SG1. They continue going on missions, except Sam leaves SG1 to go on different missions.
          But where is end ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill View Post
            But where is end ?
            We don't get to see it since the show is no longer on the air. But the way it ended was with SG1 going off on another mission. We are left to assume they are still doing that. And even if the original SG1 is no longer on the team, new members will continue the team designation.

Cam would likely get promoted to a higher rank and assigned to something else. Teal'c would likely go back to Chulak to help the free Jaffa. Daniel (and probably Vala) would go off on more archaeology adventures or maybe go to Atlantis and do research there.

SG1 would continue with new team members until some future date when they are no longer needed.

Comment

Maybe they are will create series about sg-8 or sg-20. I would want to watch sequel of Stargate-sg 1 about new missions this team.
              sigpic

Comment

you aren't the only one

Comment

I would want to watch new movie about SG-1 team. In my opinion they are the best !
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X