No announcement yet.

The Return, Part 1 (310)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say, i hated the "previously on SGA" 'cos it ruined much of the suspense.

The intergalactic bridge was awesome. Great idea. Was it Sam or McKay? Or both?

Shep back on earth, ordering pizza. The jumper could just fit in the gateroom. Good to see O'Neill again.
    Looking forward to next episode.

Comment

IIRC it was both Mccay and carter.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        IIRC it was both Mccay and carter.
        Well, Rodney called it "The McKay/Carter super-something", but i suspect Carter did most of the work
        (no, not really, but I like to think she is actually the smartest of the two)

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Sparrow View Post
          Distracting Dr. Lee with talk about WOW. Classic.
          Loved that! Poor Dr Lee
          sigpic

Comment

Perhaps mccay could have 'prepped' her a little better. Well if he himself plays it.

Comment

I like the episode, but if I was one of the crew I would be mad, we save them then they kick us out without so much as a ZPM or any kind of going away prize. I must say I am glad that the replicators got rid of the Ancients, they kind of deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by jfarrell327 View Post
                I like the episode, but if I was one of the crew I would be mad, we save them then they kick us out without so much as a ZPM or any kind of going away prize. I must say I am glad that the replicators got rid of the Ancients, they kind of deserved it.
                I'm pretty sure that everyone on Atlantis was peeved (at the least) over the way the Ancients booted them out of the city. It was beyond rude and ungrateful of the Ancients.

Comment

What can we expect from a young Linnea, destroyer of worlds.

Comment

Working...
                  X