Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wedding Invitations (Spoilers for Home and Affinity)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Invitations (Spoilers for Home and Affinity)

So, when the Atlantis team comes back for their visit in 'Home,' Sam can give McKay an invite to her wedding and he can suffer heartbreak.

OK, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest you put some SPOILER WARNINGS in the subject line. Episode-specific. Affinity AND Home. Please. Have some consideration for people who haven't seen eps and who DON'T READ SPOILERS!!! Thanks kindly.

Comment

Huge spoilers!!!!!!
      Might spoil the episode for you
      Spoiler:
      I dunno if you know it yet, but they actually wont get home really.
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        OK, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest you put some SPOILER WARNINGS in the subject line. Episode-specific. Affinity AND Home. Please. Have some consideration for people who haven't seen eps and who DON'T READ SPOILERS!!! Thanks kindly.
        Dunno what you mean. There is already a warning in th name of the thread
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

There were no warnings when I posted. Thankies to SuperMod for quickly saving the day.

Comment

Spoiler:
            The Atlantis team are stuck in Pegasus for the entire first year, but probably go home in the season finale or in season 2. In "threads" they aren't married yet. They might marry in season 9, if sam hasn't left pete for Jack. (if so, damm you RCC)

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
              Spoiler:
              The Atlantis team are stuck in Pegasus for the entire first year, but probably go home in the season finale or in season 2. In "threads" they aren't married yet. They might marry in season 9, if sam hasn't left pete for Jack. (if so, damm you RCC)
              HA!

Forget Robert C. Cooper. Try Malozzi, DeLuise, Mullie, and all of the other men who apparently have nothing wrong with Sam and Jack liking each other.

Hehe... OK, that wasn't meant to incite a hostile riot, I just thought it was funny of you to say that... Sorry.

So... Marriage, eh?

Comment

Spoiler
                space
                here

I expect it to be a very long engagement that does not end in marriage.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                  Spoiler
                  space
                  here

I expect it to be a very long engagement that does not end in marriage.
                  But then again....perhaps that is just wishful thinking.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                  X