• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company of Thieves (1009)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1009

Cameron Mitchell must go undercover inside the deadly Lucian Alliance to prevent his teammates from becoming casualties of an Alliance civil war.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:33 PM.

Wow, phenomenal episode. I honestly enjoyed every iota of it – and I loved the interaction between Teal’c and Mitchell. The very last few minutes were indeed clever thinking on behalf of Mitchell, and I liked the way they’ve developed his character. Carter was very nice, and I feel terrible for Emmerson. He was such a nice guy.

Overall: ****

Comment

now this is what SG-1 should be great story good acting and sadly a sudden and sad death loved pissed off teal'c and cam did great.

Odyssey took a hell of a beating but overall solid episode had a season 9 feel to it
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This was a great episode, offered a very dark (and welcome) look inside the Lucian Alliance. Plus, the humor was just great. It will be interesting to see what this declaration of war on the Alliance will mean for the future.

9/10 from me
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

This episode was better than I expected. I liked it.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
          Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Great episode.
            http://www.stargatetechworld.com/gif...f302launch.gif

Comment

IMHO. I thought it was one of the better ones so far. Everybody did a great job and glad to see Teal'c lose that calmness for a change. Sam as always was awesome!!
              DK

Flyin First Class As Always
              DK

Comment

Good episode, loved that scene at the end with Marks and Daniel. Sad Emerson got killed off. Now we officially have the record as "Longest Running SciFi Show in American History," Stargate SG-1 203 episodes, The X-Files 202 episodes.

Next weeks looks awesome.
                sigpic

Comment

WOW
                  that was a great episode, great acting, storyline, im starting to like vala more
                  seeing inside the lucian alliance was cool, and showing the depeth of one of SG-1's enemies

keep up the good work sg-1

Comment

Loved it. Love 'em all. Good work, cast & crew!

Comment

better than i expected. little too much super cambo saves the day, but it could have been a lot worse

at least the odyssey folks got to save themselves before the hewo came in and saved the day

I find it really, really funny that netan lives in fear of ticking off the tauri, and earth could care less about them
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Loved to see Teal'c get angry about being tortured!! I know I would be...

Ace
                        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          I find it really, really funny that netan lives in fear of ticking off the tauri, and earth could care less about them
                          Not anymore... We've declared war!

Ace
                          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Warning: Insensitive and shocking comment about to be posted. When Emerson (?) got shot, I laughed. I knew he was going to get killed at some point, because of spoilers, although I didn't know it was this episode. But, with the shows love of big explosions (especially being on a ship) and cgi sparks and stuff, I never expected something so simple as getting shot. Yes, I'm a mean, evil, wretched person. Still laughed.

Why was Sam on the ship in the first place? I missed the explanation.

The typical Stargate recipe now? Team must always split up along these lines - Daniel and Vala. Mitchell and Teal'c. Sam alternating between one or the other pair, depending on the episode. Garnish with some Teal'c torture. Bake and serve. So nice to have consistancy, isn't it? (Where's that sarcasm smilie when you need it?) Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know the comments I'm going to receive about this little section of my post. I'm just being controversial all the way around with my bad self.
                            I was surprised to find out that it was really Mitchell at the end. I'm assuming I was supposed to be surprised, so that was good.

The episode felt unfinished to me. It was about 2 minutes to the end when I checked the clock, and I was thinking there was at least half an hour worth of things to put in. I don't know what, exactly, but it just seemed like half an episode.

Let the whapping commence.

Uh, hold that whapping. I know Daniel was trying to stall when he started talking to Netan (?) but I don't get how it was supposed to work.
                            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! ******* PTB! How can they just take Emerson from us? I did like mitchell's whole thing with the reole chemical. That ep kicked ass! 12/10.

Best Stargate quote:
                              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                              Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X