• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantoms (309)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309

Sheppard and Ronon are influenced by a mind-altering device created by the Wraith while on a mission to rescue a lost team.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 07:52 PM.

I did like this episode but it was a bit of a mixed bag. This story is nothing new but I think it was still worthwhile. Twas freaky watching everyone lose it.

7/10 from me.

It gets bonus points for giving great stuff to both Carson and Teyla for once and some long awaited backstory for Sheppard.

This is turning out to be a great season for Atlantis, IMHO.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Good episode, "You shot Me!!!," Shep shot Rodney, awesome. Rodney's having a bad year, getting shot in the ass in Sateda and getting shot in this ep by Shep, damn does that suck for him.

Good to see the Kull Warriors again.

I really can't wait for next week's Summer Finale
      sigpic

Comment

Mckay got shot....again!
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I had mixed feelings about the episode coming into these week because there was next to nothing known about it. There were very few spoilers anywhere I looked.

The idea of the episode itself was okay. The drama was pretty tense throughout and the Shep backstory, as unfufilling of the promises as it was, was better than nothing I suppose. It kind of reminded me of "Shadow Play". That episode was supposed to be the turning point for Jonas but turned out to be a party bag full of empty wrappers.

The directing of the episode was great, props to Martin, another fantastically shot ep.

I liked last week's a lot more.

The Return looks great.
          Last edited by siXbrownSnakes2; 15 September 2006, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Sheppard backstory...finally!

It was also Teyla that got to see his breakdown. This season has been filled with Shep/Teyla scenes.

Comment

This episode reminded me too much of Paradise Lost but I did enjoy the last half of the hour when Sheppard thought he was in Afghanistan. Not bad.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
              Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Ok, I really liked this episode.... I give it a good 8/10. The Sheppard backstory was quite entertaining. Seeing Carson lose it was actually pretty neat, but I honestly didn't see the thing whole "Sarge is dead, man" thing coming.

8/10
                Fan of Sci Fi Fridays..... and I predict that Cally is a Cylon (but she doesn't know it, yet).

Comment

I loved the cinematography of this episode. Well written piece, 5 stars

Comment

I liked the Shep/Teyla scenes. I'm really glad they finally gave Rachel some meaty material in this episode. Its been awhile since shes been able to flex her acting muscles.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                      I liked the Shep/Teyla scenes. I'm really glad they finally gave Rachel some meaty material in this episode. Its been awhile since shes been able to flex her acting muscles.
                      She didn't have as many scenes as I would have liked. The entire episode centered really around Carson and Sheppard. Teyla was pretty much listening to Shep's ramblings and trying to convince him that everything he's seeing isn't real.

Comment

Besides "Irrisistable," this season has kicked ass!

Tonight's episode even beat Sateda! OMG, WAS TEYLA AWESOME! Don't have time for a review yet, but I'd just like to take this moment to say . . . Squee, baby. Very squee!

*contemplating Top Five episodes of this season*

1.) Real World
                        2.) Common Ground
                        3.) Phantoms
                        4.) Sateda
                        5.) Progeny

I repeat, this season has kicked ass! And next week's episode looks like it could be like "The Storm/The Eye," personally my favorite Atlantis episodes ever.
                        My Livejournal, feel free to friend me.

Comment

Well...that was a great big HONKIN disappointment. Sheppard backstory? Where? I already knew he went back for someone against orders. And I had figured out the angst of it being the guy didn't make it back in season one. So...waste of time. No Shep whump. No Ronon and Shep confrontation as in FIGHTING and BLOOD between them and cripes. Everyone gets shot BUT Sheppard? Blech.

Xfiles did this SL way WAY better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironic
                            Besides "Irrisistable," this season has kicked ass!

Tonight's episode even beat Sateda! OMG, WAS TEYLA AWESOME! Don't have time for a review yet, but I'd just like to take this moment to say . . . Squee, baby. Very squee!

*contemplating Top Five episodes of this season*

1.) Real World
                            2.) Common Ground
                            3.) Phantoms
                            4.) Sateda
                            5.) Progeny

I repeat, this season has kicked ass!
                            One of the best, but I think it ties Sateda. It was definitely a lot better than I thought it was going to be.

Comment

Good episode.

Ill give it a 8.5/10

Good points-
                              Sheps backstory
                              Everyone going nuts was cool to see
                              Beckett
                              Shep/Teyla scences

It was a good episode but definately not the seasons best.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X